The first time can be too big, but if you persist bravely, after five or ten times, no problem.
Yeah Sabrina, it does hurt the first time, also because not all black bulls go easy on you only because it's your first time, right?

But if you're into it you immediately realize you have to endure some pain to gain the pleasure!

I remember that my wife had some troubles the first time, but she was still able to enjoy that "filled feeling that Jess cited

As for me...i admit i shed some tears when i got my cherry popped, but i was brave and after a few months i found myself fucking our bull back while i was taking me doggy

I KNOW THE FIRST TIME I WAS WITH A BLK. GUY HE WAS WAY TO BIG FOR ME TO TAKE , HE WAS ABOUT 10 INCHES LONG .IT TOOK ME 4 TIMES WITH HIM BEFORE HE COULD GET IT ALL IN, HIS COCK WAS THE BIGGER THEN ANY OTHER I HAD EVERY TAKEN .MY HUSBAND IS AROUND 6 INCHES AND THE OTHER GUY I HAD BEEN WITH WAS NO BIGGER THEN 8 INCHES MAYBE .SO YOU SEE WHY IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO TAKE ALL OF HIM.... BUT NOW I CAN TAKE IT ALL

Back