nj gorgeous couple....

360sexlover

Couple
Gold Member
IMG_20150510_202234.jpg IMG_20150510_202219.jpg IMG_20150510_202108.jpg IMG_20150507_190159.jpg IMG_20150508_154536.jpg real Italians couple...looking for two things....first one....the perfect guys blacks or white extremely clean and extremely patient and respectful for sharing my gorgeous wife but not like the most couples in here that they share their wife because considering any woman like a wore but because we'll hope doing it to help our relationship....so it gotta be a special moment for us......and secondly I'm looking for couples and singles without her(because she's like a maniac extremely jealous) for having real fine amazing sex with....by myself or with my amazing group of blacks accurately choose after an a long and selective research.....so feel free to contact me to anyone that consider their self responding to my description....Any races any sizes as long extremely respectful and extremely clean and extremely normal like I would say!!!we both are real Italians....she's extremely hot and I'm extremely"Casanova"

Attachments

• IMG_20150507_190822.jpg
    IMG_20150507_190822.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 8
That's my pleasure man :)!,nobody could imagine what kind people we're....I don't share my wife with everyone....Friday night I invited two black guys over my house for knowing each others and MAYBE share her with them
....guess what???I didn't wanted share
Her and also I start to chatting with the guy
That I never spoken
with....because he showed me his extremely respect

View attachment 574830 View attachment 574831 View attachment 574834 View attachment 574835 View attachment 574836 real Italians couple...looking for two things....first one....the perfect guys blacks or white extremely clean and extremely patient and respectful for sharing my gorgeous wife but not like the most couples in here that they share their wife because considering any woman like a wore but because we'll hope doing it to help our relationship....so it gotta be a special moment for us......and secondly I'm looking for couples and singles without her(because she's like a maniac extremely jealous) for having real fine amazing sex with....by myself or with my amazing group of blacks accurately choose after an a long and selective research.....so feel free to contact me to anyone that consider their self responding to my description....Any races any sizes as long extremely respectful and extremely clean and extremely normal like I would say!!!we both are real Italians....she's extremely hot and I'm extremely"Casanova"
i would love to meet up and have some fun

Back