nj gorgeous couple....

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by 360sexlover, May 11, 2015.

1. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

IMG_20150510_202234.jpg IMG_20150510_202219.jpg IMG_20150510_202108.jpg IMG_20150507_190159.jpg IMG_20150508_154536.jpg real Italians couple...looking for two things....first one....the perfect guys blacks or white extremely clean and extremely patient and respectful for sharing my gorgeous wife but not like the most couples in here that they share their wife because considering any woman like a wore but because we'll hope doing it to help our relationship....so it gotta be a special moment for us......and secondly I'm looking for couples and singles without her(because she's like a maniac extremely jealous) for having real fine amazing sex with....by myself or with my amazing group of blacks accurately choose after an a long and selective research.....so feel free to contact me to anyone that consider their self responding to my description....Any races any sizes as long extremely respectful and extremely clean and extremely normal like I would say!!!we both are real Italians....she's extremely hot and I'm extremely"Casanova"

Attached Files:

2. xpatblack

xpatblack Active Member

Australia
    Great pics
    Thank u for showing us

3. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

That's my pleasure man :)!,nobody could imagine what kind people we're....I don't share my wife with everyone....Friday night I invited two black guys over my house for knowing each others and MAYBE share her with them
    ....guess what???I didn't wanted share
    Her and also I start to chatting with the guy
    That I never spoken
    with....because he showed me his extremely respect

4. missionary

missionary New Member

5. Spliffrolla

Spliffrolla New Member Real Person

USVI
    Very nice pics. My goodness her body is amazing

360sexlover likes this.
  6. 360sexlover