NJ,CT,MA??

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm a BBC brotha from NYC, but I am looking in these places for those hungry BBC suckers. I know most of you fine white sluts are out in these places.

I get such a turn on when I see a petite BBC whore with pale skin, reddish/brn hair slurping back and forth on a huge cock.

Inbox me or reply on this thread for some action ;):cool::)

Shame more black guys dont set up shop in the north east,so many white woman for them and not that much competition.I've been looking for guys on this sight around here,and all I see is woman with no black guys to service them,come on atlanta,la,chicago,miami guys move where the pickin is easy,lol

Shame more black guys dont set up shop in the north east,so many white woman for them and not that much competition.I've been looking for guys on this sight around here,and all I see is woman with no black guys to service them,come on atlanta,la,chicago,miami guys move where the pickin is easy,lol
Oh I see. So up North East is more easy than NYC?

no compition,I live in a city of 20,000,there are 5 black ******* in my sons middle school,I'd guess less then 100 total blacks in the city,that means around 45 males,that means around 20 adult males,that means around 10 adult males who aren't married or in a relationship and not looking,that means about 1 who might be in the lifestyle,do you want to be living in an area where your the only BBC in a city of 20,000 people,12000 white woman

no compition,I live in a city of 20,000,there are 5 black ******* in my sons middle school,I'd guess less then 100 total blacks in the city,that means around 45 males,that means around 20 adult males,that means around 10 adult males who aren't married or in a relationship and not looking,that means about 1 who might be in the lifestyle,do you want to be living in an area where your the only BBC in a city of 20,000 people,12000 white woman
Of course. I mean I worship white chicks.

Back