Nipple Clamps

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Ok lady's I love nipple play very much and I'm looking at getting some new nipple clamps. I have adjustable clips right now but looking at stepping up my game with some better one's. Any of you have any suggestions or recommendations for me or experience with them? Give me a shout. Guys you can chime in also. Thanks Tracey

Ok lady's I love nipple play very much and I'm looking at getting some new nipple clamps. I have adjustable clips right now but looking at stepping up my game with some better one's. Any of you have any suggestions or recommendations for me or experience with them? Give me a shout. Guys you can chime in also. Thanks Tracey
@beenblackened - from my experience the nipple clamps that clip on with the screw on the back are not one-size fit all and Ive had trouble getting them to stay on some lower round nipples.

I think the best kind are these clamps that can really clutch onto a nipple and hold:
tumblr_n1tuflXWKp1rgfmbco5_500.jpg

To really step it up, get clamps with the chain in the middle with a weight hangin off of it is good too for tension having the effect of pulling the nipples down for a little rough stimulation. the bigger and heavier the weight in the middle the more pain and pleasure to implement.
41aBMEMYaUL._SX425_.jpg

Then I like using vibrator nipple clamps along with a vibrating clit ring all the while a woman is blindfolded to really drive her wild. I have a remote to adjust the speeds, and intensity to keep the woman off-guard and not know what kind of pressure would be applied next.

Last edited:
Try the ones with the electrode attachments ... awesomely stimulating, I promise!

caption_NippleClamps.jpg

About ten years ago I had a shoulder separation and the therapist gave me a little box to attach electrode patches to the shoulder to ease the pain. It had an adjustment on it to elevate the frequency, pulsations, etc. After my recovery, I found out that we could keep the unit, and sometime later my wife and I started experimenting with it, attaching it to our genitals; it was awesome. We ran out of the electrode attachments, however, and because I wasn't under therapy, we couldn't get a refill on those things. We still have the unit, however ... maybe I need to dig that thing out, wherever it is. Mac

Try the ones with the electrode attachments ... awesomely stimulating, I promise!

View attachment 494141

About ten years ago I had a shoulder separation and the therapist gave me a little box to attach electrode patches to the shoulder to ease the pain. It had an adjustment on it to elevate the frequency, pulsations, etc. After my recovery, I found out that we could keep the unit, and sometime later my wife and I started experimenting with it, attaching it to our genitals; it was awesome. We ran out of the electrode attachments, however, and because I wasn't under therapy, we couldn't get a refill on those things. We still have the unit, however ... maybe I need to dig that thing out, wherever it is. Mac
Yes - i was about to mention about using electrodes but then I didn't want to be held liable for suggesting it and anyone electrocuting themselves (******* could happen). Anyway, that is fun too.
tumblr_n9x5cgrCxJ1th1e66o1_250.gif

I don't think you can electrocute yourself ... I tried turning the unit on to max, and it obviously was a lot of juice but not enough to ******* anyone ... the electrodes just got hot after a few seconds.
The orgasms my wife had were awesome. When we attached them to my dick and balls, I came in under a minute, but stayed erect and kept wanting to cum again. I think my wife capped off 6-8 orgasms before she pleaded for me to take them off.
Just saying to folks reading this, don't ignore the marvels of modern science ... its taken ORGASMS to a whole new level. Mac

Very good topic indeed ! :) I am also a very big fan of twists, pinch and nipple play in general. I have the same stuff as you Ann and love it but would love to try more serious ones soon perhaps with raw metal or crocodile little teeth on it as well I don’t know for now and it is not that easy to « test » before buy !
I totally agree some weight add to the general effect of it and definitely think about piercings too but I am a little bit shy and always think ohhh yeah I’ll do that another time and it never comes. But rings on nipples definitely looks like the best way to have lot of fun, even if i suppose one don’t have exactly the same « pinching » feeling ?

Happy to see others interested in this :)

Last edited:
Very good topic indeed ! :) I am also a very big fan of twists, pinch and nipple play in general. I have the same stuff as you Ann and love it but would love to try more serious ones soon perhaps with raw metal or crocodile little teeth on it as well I don’t know for now and it is not that easy to « test » before buy !
I totally agree some weight add to the general effect of it and definitely think about piercings too but I am a little bit shy and always think ohhh yeah I’ll do that another time and it never comes. But rings on nipples definitely looks like the best way to have lot of fun, even if i suppose one don’t have exactly the same « pinching » feeling ?

Happy to see others interested in this :)
Yes, I'm the same about nipples pierced, want to do it but keep putting it off! I've had 8 tattoos but piercing nipples scares me!
Yes, I too would like to try the crocodile teeth etc and have looked at tit binding etc, we'll just have to get braver! X

Yeahhh totally agree ! Brace yourself nipples, iron is coming ! :)

Crocodile metal teeth feels wonderful on finger I think I should just give it a try and see, thanks for encouragement Ann !

I don't know it is too late to post this or not, nut we bought an electric shock box from EROSTEK.com a 312. Is has all sorts of setting and between then and PESELECTRO.com we have bought a lot of attachments. My husband made a set of shocking nipple clamps using the Japanese clover clamps with the springs to keep them on tight. I can cum many times just from the pain and shocking

19900044.jpg

Last edited:
Back