Nice to meet you all

InwoodGuy97

Male
From
NY, US
Hello 👋
My name is...well...I’m not ready to share that yet lol
I’m 23 years old and I’m something of a cuckold wannabe. I dream of having of girlfriend who will fuck black men and tell me all about it afterwards. I know it’s purpose in life to be an obedient and loyal cuckold husband someday. So I guess I’m here to meet that someone hehe.

so yeah

Hello and welcome!

It's my opinion that this is more likely to work out if you do it the other way around. Find a woman you love, who is compatible with you inside and outside of the bedroom, who accepts you for who you are and communicates 100% honestly with you. If it lasts long enough to get married and you're both happy together, THEN start exploring each other's fantasies together to see what works for the two of you.

A fetish or sexual fantasy isn't a lot to go on when finding a life partner, and a marriage has to be pretty strong and honest to last through cuckold play. I'm sure there are exceptions out there, but most of the time if you're fantasies involve having a wife, you're probably going to want to worry about that detail first.

That said, there's plenty of stuff to entertain someone with your interests here, and I wish you the best of luck!

Back