Nice Guy In The Atlanta Area

KahDaMan

Male
Native New Yorker Here!!!

In life sometimes we have to take chances, some calculated, others on a whim...but u have to step out of your box and try, otherwise... things/love will pass us by
I'm a music lover...I like all music, I love to read everyday...I'm athletic, and health conscious....love to travel within and outside of the USA...I have my passport stamps to prove it...do you? looking to find a great woman with aspirations and drive. I love this quote....

"Love is a growth process where time is shared with someone who can learn from me and from whom I can learn. Pretension and drama are destructive forces -- each of us must listen and attentively take to heart the concerns of the other. A soulmate is to be cherished. The continuity of the raging fire of passion is fueled by respect, effortless and fluid communication, devotion, loyalty, and all else that blossoms in its path. A tender open heart makes everything possible"

My Poetry...

Where is my love...
is she even out here looking for me?
Where is my love...
was she in the line at the market right in front of me...
Where is my love...
is she out here feverishly searching for me like I have been for her
Where is my love...
was that you next to me on that airline last week, we caught eyes for a second..I just had to take a peek
Where is my love...
is she alone in her bed clutching that body pillow dreaming of me
Where is my love...that "The Almighty" has somewhere just for me?
-Kahmel 11/8/2012

Let's ask each other weekly..."How is your love tank tonight?" If on a scale from zero to ten, it is less than 10, then ask "What can I do to help fill it? Then do it to the best of our ability. :)
-5 Love Languages

Back