Would you blacken my wife?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

USMCCpl

NH Couple in the house,
We are a married couple with a new baby. Wife has been using large dildos for some time now. I have asked her to sleep with other men before with no luck. I asked her if she would try a BBC if it was as big as her dildos. She said if the bbc was clean, DDF, and was willing to go slowly and see where things lead she might give it a try.
So that brings us here! We are looking to see if there are any bbc's in the NH area. Please hit us up if u are near by. We both work full time jobs she works 12 hour shifts, I work 10 hour shifts at my primary job and 6 t0 8 hour shifts at my second job. So it may take some time for us to get back to you.
IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0365.JPG

NH Couple in the house,
We are a married couple with a new baby. Wife has been using large dildos for some time now. I have asked her to sleep with other men before with no luck. I asked her if she would try a BBC if it was as big as her dildos. She said if the bbc was clean, DDF, and was willing to go slowly and see where things lead she might give it a try.
So that brings us here! We are looking to see if there are any bbc's in the NH area. Please hit us up if u are near by. We both work full time jobs she works 12 hour shifts, I work 10 hour shifts at my primary job and 6 t0 8 hour shifts at my second job. So it may take some time for us to get back to you.
View attachment 473818 View attachment 473819 View attachment 473820
Man looks good, USMCCpl, wish I was closer, Semper Fi

NH Couple in the house,
View attachment 473818 View attachment 473819 View attachment 473820[/QUOTE

She's YUMMY! I hope you find what your looking for.

NH Couple in the house,
looks so good

NH Couple in the house,
I wanna eat that pussy

Back