NFL Sunday and cuckolding

Has it occurred to anyone else how NFL sunday fits into the cuckolding paradigm? Almost every white guy, including myself, sits down for at least 3 hours watching predominately black and much more muscular football players showing their dominance and physical superiority to the world. Do you think this contributes to cuckolding?

Has it occurred to anyone else how NFL sunday fits into the cuckolding paradigm? Almost every white guy, including myself, sits down for at least 3 hours watching predominately black and much more muscular football players showing their dominance and physical superiority to the world. Do you think this contributes to cuckolding?

I think most dudes, white and black, watch football because they like football and they want to be entertained

it was ugly, I'm hoping ariz is just that good and the birds aren't as bad as they looked

When you turn the ball over as much as the Eagles do, every game is a potential loss. The Cardinals are in pretty good shape at 3-0, with 2 winnable games against the Rams and one against the Seahawks still on their schedule. If they win those 3 games and just tread water in the rest of their games, they should make the playoffs, but it's still way too early.

true, and the birds could be 0-3 by now. Andy better figure this stuff out of he's going to be gone

yea, always competitive, just want to see them take it all the way

No, because there are athletic white players in the NFL as well. Based on that logic, somebody could look at, say a Harvard graduate program and its predominantly white makeup, and say that because there are so many white Masters and Ph.D. candidates that this proves that whites are inherently more intelligent than blacks, which would be unpopular here, on most online forums, and in polite company.

As torpedo so eloquently stated, people like to watch football without any deep sociological undercurrents. Just enjoy the game and hoipe your team wins.

No, because there are athletic white players in the NFL as well. Based on that logic, somebody could look at, say a Harvard graduate program and its predominantly white makeup, and say that because there are so many white Masters and Ph.D. candidates that this proves that whites are inherently more intelligent than blacks, which would be unpopular here, on most online forums, and in polite company.

As torpedo so eloquently stated, people like to watch football without any deep sociological undercurrents. Just enjoy the game and hoipe your team wins.

That post was meant to be in response to the statement about black men being more inherently athletic than white men, not to what dh13 had posted.

Has it occurred to anyone else how NFL sunday fits into the cuckolding paradigm? ..... Do you think this contributes to cuckolding?

I think when I sit down to watch the "games" (devoted Panthers fan, by the way), I couldn't care even if my wife was in the next room getting gangbanged, as long as she holds the frik'n noise down while the game is on. This year is especially entertaining ... got refs that don't even know the rules of the game, much less how to call 'em ... but at least they're not biased ... they are screwing both teams! :furious:

Back