NFL Season Parties

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
New football season is about to start so it time for me to start planning BBC parties again. I'm looking for Wht F either living in or coming to the DMV (DC,MD,VA) area that want to serve at the parties for me and my friends. You will be naked at all times and you will be required greet everyone on your knees and as each guy walks in you will kiss his dick and infrom him that you are there for his pleasure and use. You will get all the bbc you can handle. If this is something you are interested in let me know.

EVERYTHING is discreet so what happens behind closed doors stay's there so feel free to release that inner slut without fear of being judged.

Damn, those sound like some awesome parties! My wife loves football and sex...wish I could get her over her reluctance to try bbc and she'd make a great "guest" haha

New football season is about to start so it time for me to start planning BBC parties again. I'm looking for Wht F either living in or coming to the DMV (DC,MD,VA) area that want to serve at the parties for me and my friends. You will be naked at all times and you will be required greet everyone on your knees and as each guy walks in you will kiss his dick and infrom him that you are there for his pleasure and use. You will get all the bbc you can handle. If this is something you are interested in let me know.

EVERYTHING is discreet so what happens behind closed doors stay's there so feel free to release that inner slut without fear of being judged.
cool idea

Back