NFL Playoffs: Want to be entertainment for NFL playoffs: GA,Carolinas

flashy4sure

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I would love to dress in mini dress, no bra, no panties, thigh highs and heels and be the "entertainment" for a small group of well hung black guys during one or more of the NFL playoff games. Can be available in Atlanta, Northern SC and W. NC including Charlotte. Are you interested in me being your slutty game hostess??

I'm looking forward to a hot, slutty night (or afternoon). Would love to "serve" several guys for a playoff game. Would like to include one other BBC slut in this party.

"flashy4sure, post: 424911, member: 37519"]I would love to dress in mini dress, no bra, no panties, thigh highs and heels and be the "entertainment" for a small group of well hung black guys during one or more of the NFL playoff games. Can be available in Atlanta, Northern SC and W. NC including Charlotte. Are you interested in me being your slutty game hostess??[/quote]
Charleston SC ?

I would love to dress in mini dress, no bra, no panties, thigh highs and heels and be the "entertainment" for a small group of well hung black guys during one or more of the NFL playoff games. Can be available in Atlanta, Northern SC and W. NC including Charlotte. Are you interested in me being your slutty game hostess??
Well I can do better than that pretty lady, go ahead and have a NFL party down there and I'll be waiting for you at my Super Bowl Party in NYC.

I can be in Charlotte for a game or two. I'll plan the nights if you give me your schedule. If you can make it to Raleigh, you will have a much greater time, as that is my home town advantage. Your gas and party favors are taken care of

I most certainly can. Inbox me and we will make arrangements that suit both parties and ensure we have a splendid time.

Planning the Playoff party for this Saturday evening. Will be at a motel near Greenville/Hendersonville/Spartanburg. Would like you to join us. Are you ready for some football! (And lots of wet slutty sex!)

Planning the Playoff party for this Saturday evening. Will be at a motel near Greenville/Hendersonville/Spartanburg. Would like you to join us. Are you ready for some football! (And lots of wet slutty sex!)

How many females will be there, and will you inbox me pics of the attendees. I will also do the same, as well as discuss what we should bring as well as the Host and venue for the next BBCPP!!

Back