NFL AM Girls need black cock...or do they already get some?

jazzmo

Male
For anyone who has the NFL channel and has seen the show NFL AM, what do you think of the two sexy hosts Nicole Zaloumis and Molly Qerim. These two girls drive me crazy. Both of them are so fucking sexy, I wonder if they have been black fucked. Every morning they work with black men so they must be thinking about it sometimes at least.

Molly is so sexy and thick with that beautiful black hair

Molly-Qerim-17.jpg

molly-qerim-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

images

Nicole Zaloumis super hot with nice hips and a cute ass

190141_162140113840455_2259711_n.jpg

58049106357511e2a68422000a1fb163_7.jpg

NZ-2.jpg

Both of them deserve to enjoy thick black cock on a regular basis. Maybe they do? :)

Anyone else watch them?

i see them all the time .. and you can watch their eyes always looking at the Black Studs they work with, too. i would guess that they have been black cock fucked .. and wouldn't be at all surprised if they were black cock owned. It is quite clear that the majority of the NFL is Black ... and most of the Black players have at least a white bitch, or two .. or three ..

For anyone who has the NFL channel and has seen the show NFL AM, what do you think of the two sexy hosts Nicole Zaloumis and Molly Qerim. These two girls drive me crazy. Both of them are so fucking sexy, I wonder if they have been black fucked. Every morning they work with black men so they must be thinking about it sometimes at least.

Molly is so sexy and thick with that beautiful black hair

Molly-Qerim-17.jpg

molly-qerim-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

images

Nicole Zaloumis super hot with nice hips and a cute ass

190141_162140113840455_2259711_n.jpg

58049106357511e2a68422000a1fb163_7.jpg

NZ-2.jpg

Both of them deserve to enjoy thick black cock on a regular basis. Maybe they do? :)

Anyone else watch them?
Hell yeah I watch them!!! Both of them are HELLA FINE!!!! You can't tell me that they don't know their way around that Black Dick.

Yeah Damn Bro I've been thinking the same thing I would luv to pound one of them. U know one of those guys did something !

Back