Next date is tonight - what should they do?

Ted Davidson

Couple
Gold Member
From
ME, US
Hi - we decided at the last moment today to have a date tonight with her next bull. We are traveling an hour to him and meeting at a local bar and then, if all goes well to the hotel. This is an experienced bull, she has only had a few different men. Tell us what they should do to each other tonight and what I should do. I will be in the room. Attached is a pic of her and of him. She can't bareback, as she started ovulating today. That's probably why she is so horny00Q0Q_dpRJqntmDtx_600x450[1].jpg one.jpg .

You should definitely open that pussy up & help the cock slide in.
I would love to be kissed by my partner while my black buddy pounds me.
My partner touching me in any way at the same time would be hot.
I also really like the idea of him helping me get ready, picking out my clothes, batheing me , shaving me before the meet up.

I am not sure how far you are willing to be involved during sex, but you can always start small & work your way into more as time goes on. Talk to her & see what she would like to see happen or experience!!!

I understand not barebacking especially with a new guy... Not only pregnancy but STD's. There is time for that down the road when trust is earned & what not. Time will build suspense & it will mean something.

Have fun!!!!!

Hi - we decided at the last moment today to have a date tonight with her next bull. We are traveling an hour to him and meeting at a local bar and then, if all goes well to the hotel. This is an experienced bull, she has only had a few different men. Tell us what they should do to each other tonight and what I should do. I will be in the room. Attached is a pic of her and of him. She can't bareback, as she started ovulating today. That's probably why she is so hornyView attachment 832877 View attachment 832878 .
How'd it go?

Hi everyone - guess what- the ass stood us up. Did not show up on time. Then said he was running late. Then texted and said he had yet to leave work. What a let down. We don't get to do this often, so we make a big night out if it. Great dinner, drinks and hotel room. All to be stood up. Why would someone do that? It's not or first time a bull did not show. We voice verified. All texts up till him not showing looked like he was on his way. We just don't get it.

Hi everyone - guess what- the ass stood us up. Did not show up on time. Then said he was running late. Then texted and said he had yet to leave work. What a let down. We don't get to do this often, so we make a big night out if it. Great dinner, drinks and hotel room. All to be stood up. Why would someone do that? It's not or first time a bull did not show. We voice verified. All texts up till him not showing looked like he was on his way. We just don't get it.
I'm so sorry to hear that..I to this day can't understand why ppl flake like that. What a let down..is he on here? Put em on blast lol

Back