Newlyweds

Charlie Hustle

Male
Real Person
So I am smoking a cigar and drinking a bit last night a table of four twenty something's calls me over. One of the guys remembers me from when I still wore cleats. One of the guys after telling he USA newlywed and his wife was the wild one in the relationship of high school sweethearts asks me not to forget that she was his wife. Having just left my girlfriend's house I avoided the challenge but told the couple that in a few years they would be looking for someone like me to really fuck her. He replied that the size thing is simpy a myth. I told him that his wife would want to find out for herself soon judging by how she instinctively began touching pussy through her jeans as I made eye contact. I found a few others to entertain me but she made eye contact throughout the night and as her husband paid the bill she snuck over, took my phone from by back pocket and texted herself. This afternoon I awoke to a text asking when we could see each other. I replied that we will not be seeing each other..just fucking each other and we could start Sunday morning after she sent Mr Naïve off to Sunday school.

Well, I hope you have fun. From what I've read of your posts, and our conversation a while back, I think it would go without saying that she'll have fun. :)

Well, I hope you have fun. From what I've read of your posts, and our conversation a while back, I think it would go without saying that she'll have fun. :)

Thank you very much. I certainly aim to please. There is nothing more intoxicating than the look on a woman's face when she is completely satisfied. When you make her toes curl, when she grips the sheets as you stroke her from behind or when you leave her breathless on the floor with her body covered with in a soft sheen of sweat and she asks when can I see you again.

Yep, that is quite the feeling! Now, if only I could find a "playmate" who could do that to me during and continue to treat me nicely after, then I'd be a very happy woman.

Hubby is wonderful, and I love him dearly, but after almost 20 years together, it's incredibly intoxicating to have someone new find an erogenous zone hubby and i had forgotten about. Lol

Yep, that is quite the feeling! Now, if only I could find a "playmate" who could do that to me during and continue to treat me nicely after, then I'd be a very happy woman.

Hubby is wonderful, and I love him dearly, but after almost 20 years together, it's incredibly intoxicating to have someone new find an erogenous zone hubby and i had forgotten about. Lol

I never forget those spots..finding them and playing with them is the one of the best part of sex.

I never forget those spots..finding them and playing with them is the one of the best part of sex.
Very true - and a good reminder to not let the hustle and bustle and crap in life make you forget to take the time to still explore each other and treat your partner's body with the same anticipation and excitement as you used to in the beginning of your relationship!!

Back