Newly Divorced, and finally FREE!!!

Hello to everyone one here ! I am Stephanie ( Stephy ) and I am a 37 year old white women/( MILF maybe?). Well I amean finally and truly free to be ME!!! I will continue to elaborate on just how I will be living my new LIFE! To any of ya "geniuses" your probably assuming I mean BBC.... Well you'd be correct!!! I am a hugely sexual person that was not allowed to be free with it (I mean he would not let me wear any langrie that wasn't bikini)... Well I'll post a couple pics of me from my phone to see how this place goes ... Lastly you WILL NEVER EVER EVER see my face if I decide to post any sexy pics.... { Boobs don't count as nude to me though }

BUT please I'd love to hear all y'all opinions / comments / advice on this whole 100% new real of Big Black Cock &cuckoldING etc.

All my xp and knowledge is my 1 and only 1 friend that went black a day that was 8 years ago I mean there engaged and have 2 kids now soo yeah chat with me friends!

IMG_20150108_051621.jpg
Here is a "closer" up one of me from the summer time

IMG_20150108_051547.jpg
SUMMER 2013 my last real vacation to Florida

IMG_20150108_051529.jpg

Lastly here is Jen (the one that has a Black Boyfriend ) and myself at some fuggin place ... do y'all even csre... course not

Bye bye for now

~ Stephy

beenblackened

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hello to everyone one here ! I am Stephanie ( Stephy ) and I am a 37 year old white women/( MILF maybe?). Well I amean finally and truly free to be ME!!! I will continue to elaborate on just how I will be living my new LIFE! To any of ya "geniuses" your probably assuming I mean BBC.... Well you'd be correct!!! I am a hugely sexual person that was not allowed to be free with it (I mean he would not let me wear any langrie that wasn't bikini)... Well I'll post a couple pics of me from my phone to see how this place goes ... Lastly you WILL NEVER EVER EVER see my face if I decide to post any sexy pics.... { Boobs don't count as nude to me though }

BUT please I'd love to hear all y'all opinions / comments / advice on this whole 100% new real of Big Black Cock &cuckoldING etc.

All my xp and knowledge is my 1 and only 1 friend that went black a day that was 8 years ago I mean there engaged and have 2 kids now soo yeah chat with me friends!

View attachment 486077

View attachment 486076

View attachment 486075

Lastly here is Jen (the one that has a Black Boyfriend ) and myself at some fuggin place ... do y'all even csre... course not

Bye bye for now

~ Stephy
Welcome sweetie! Hope we can chat soon. Kisses Tracey

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US

View attachment 486077

View attachment 486076

View attachment 486075

Bye bye for now

~ Stephy
Welcome to the site. It's like a cult because we feel so fucking good when we are deep in that hot lil white pussy!!!!
Trust me. Your gonna love it here.
Ill be in Nashville on business from 1/20/15-1/22/15 if your interested. Reach out to me.

View attachment 486077

View attachment 486076

View attachment 486075

Bye bye for now

~ Stephy
Beautiful woman. I volunteer to be your cuck.