Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

OBSIDIAN INC.
AGENT: BBCnATX
CODENAME: 'Austin's Finest'

Converting sexy Bunnies over to their Darker Brethren while establishing and nurturing ongoing relations.

8 months ago I introduced this Flaming Hot Cheetoh (my nickname for her, she loves those lol) to Black Meat. Her first time was meant to be a 'One-and-done Hall Pass'.]
This is our 6th meeting....
:devil:-Mike

View media item 70751
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

----BEGIN ENCRYPTED MESSAGE-----
Confidential Memo *FOR OBSIDIAN INC MEMBER'S EYES ONLY*

Date: 03MAR2016
To: HQ, The board of OBSIDIAN INC, @Southernbbc, @mace177588, @BBCnATX
Subject: Newest Acquisition Field Report

Greetings OBSIDIAN INC Board Members,

Agent 0076 has resurfaced above ground to get in better communication range to send out this broadcast before going back underground deep undercover to continue infiltrating SPECTRE and all high secret halls of power keeping white women captive from being free to meet and fuck with Black men as they please.

Its great to see my fellow brothers in the struggle still communicating on their victories on the battlefield, and showcasing their spoils of our war to dominate the globe one or two white woman at a time:blackgreedy:. To echo my fellow OBSIDIAN leader @Southernbbc - BRAVO-ZULU gentlemen. @BBCnATX, I loved your last report and the pictures you provided where fabulous to behold and reaffirms my dedication to our mission.

Nevertheless, your trusted Agent 0076 hasn't died, been captured, quit, sold-out or been flipped into a double-agent. To the contrary I am still planting the OBSIDIAN flag and solidifying our siege on even more territory acquired while dealing crippling blows to our opposition. I am currently targeting Trump like men to steal their white women right from underneath them and bringing them over to our cause for good.

I have documented and planted proof one of my latest conquests from just a few weeks ago right on the front page of this site which everyone in the world can witness here:

http://www.blacktowhite.net/bull-cuck-couple/

This 'Trump' like cuck-boi has a high-rank position at a big name hotel magnate chain and I have turned him into an asset in which he uses his access to reserve high-end hotel rooms for me to plant my black dynamite to penetrate deeper into the core of his hot-gf with orgasmic explosions. I have attached sneak-peak of one of the videos from the front blog page for you here:

img_1659-jpg.786249

Agent 0076 is STILL absolutely killing it (literally and figuratively) out here. Similar to our OBSIDIAN Dominating predecessors Tuskegee Airmen brothers who marked their planes with their ******* shot records, you can mark I count about 10 Xs next to my name now of targets I struck which went down smoking in black flames only to rise back up strictly seeking OBSIDIAN BBC from there on out.

N.B.O. is still in effect and stronger than ever. Global Domination is even closer to our grasp. Get ready to raise those champagne cups up high my fellow Kings and as @Southernbbc has stated Spring is almost upon us and all those snow bunnies will come hopping out for us to hunt down to scramble, poach, and fertilize their easter eggs. Continue to be strong, live long, keep up the good fight and continue to report on your all the progresses made advancing our cause.

Until next report,
~Agent 0076 aka code name: BBB76 over & out.

----END ENCRYPTED MESSAGE-----

That's it, dude, keep up the good job of stripping the enemy of your partners, making them addicted to bbc!

OBSIDIAN INC.
AGENT: BBCnATX
CODENAME: 'Austin's Finest'

Converting sexy Bunnies over to their Darker Brethren while establishing and nurturing ongoing relations.

8 months ago I introduced this Flaming Hot Cheetoh (my nickname for her, she loves those lol) to Black Meat. Her first time was meant to be a 'One-and-done Hall Pass'.]
This is our 6th meeting....
:devil:-Mike

View media item 70751

--------- Begin Encrypted Message -----------------
MSG TO: Agent @BBCnATX

MSG: This was another great field report from an already great Agent and glad to see that you conquered yet another new land especially where the woman said it was a one time hall pass and it turned out to be an on-going thing because they got hooked and couldn't stop.

Fabulous report and keep up the great work Agent @BBCnATX . Meet you back up at HQ for a champagne toast to the good life and good times we've been having out on the battlefield of slaying white pussy.

~Agent 0076 Out.

--------- End Encrypted Message -----------------

OBSIDIAN INC.
Agent: BBCnATX
Operation: “Fat Princess”
________________________Status Update: Special Units Report __________________
top-secret-confidential-file-6199852.jpg

Field Agent 'Austin Mike' - recent mission led to the discovery of an insatiable Nymph, one whom has successfully converted to a devoted Black Bull Hotwife. His activities has since become limited to singular missions. Recent intel reports that he may have been compromised and has since assumed the duties of a new role; becoming her Black Daddy and Black boyfriend.

The following are excerpts from recovered and declassified communiques. They have been compiled into a dossier pending further investigation...

top-secret-file-15345836.jpg

Dec. 4, 2016:
"I was awestruck by how adorable she was. She sent me a photo just prior to meeting, but nothing prepared me for the Real Her. Appearing very young and fresh-faced, conveying a playful innocence, the very definition of 'Girl Next Door' - and yet, I could sense this deep hunger behind her girlish smile”

Dec. 2016:

“.... it seemed like there was no end to her hunger! As much as by(sic) big dick stretched her tiny pussy out she only wanted MORE and MORE - begging for more and urging me to fuck her harder. Stroke her Deeper. Pounding her shapely young ass against my cock. Her petite pussy seems to engulf my dic (sic) and FEED from it. Sucking on it and inviting me deeper into her tunnel like a starving mouth.

[date unknown]
“ ... heard that knowing *gasp* of overwhelming anxiousness, that sound that women make when a dick has just entered their anal tightness. It is the sound of surrender. The sound of blissful submission. The sound of sexual goosebumps….knowing that they are about to be fucked in the ass…”

View media item 80004

Dec 7. 2016:
“...awoke at around 5:30am to a wet mouth sucking away at my dick. Hell, I hadn’t wiped the sleep nuggets from my eyes and she was already taking advantage of my morning wood. She mounted me and rode me like a rodeo cowgirl. I felt her soaking wet pussy tighten…”

View media item 81737

[date unknown]
“...wasting no time being branded as my Slut, being exclusive to black cock. She immediately took to being owned by her Black Bull as it were second nature..."

96ea58ca-a0dd-44ba-9d18-f2e1b26eb631.jpg

Dec 20, 2016:
“... is our third meeting in as many weeks and we’ce(sic) since fucked about 10 times. On this occasion She traveled to me. She has now crossed over into my territory and laid claim to my surroundings, making them her own. I have now fully engaged this hungry kitty...this, 'greedy pussy' and christened her as a full-fledged BBC Princess.

View media item 79783

[date unknown]

“... I have yet to pull out."

"...pumping load after load after LOAD of my potent semen deep inside her pussy. By now her womb must be flooded with my sperm. It is my estimation that this young Hotwife wants to be inseminated by Black seed….”

“...taking on the role as her Black boyfriend, a label that she seems quite fond of. In fact, I think she cherishes her new role. By now I have planted enough potent cum in her to impregnate 4 women. And yet, she wants more. Always more….”

3c77df4d-ef03-4c0a-839e-029d0c6ca7be.png

“ ...has taken to her collar and leash training quite well. In fact, she has yet to stop grinning. Loving her treatment as my Pet, my slave. My BBC Slut."

View media item 81746

"...those test results. In a few weeks we shall see. Possible that ‘Princess’ has been impregnated by her Black Bull, her Boyfriend - resulting in a successful breeding. If that’s the case she will soon be carrying a mixed brown baby in her fertile oven”

----------------Until Further Notice --------------

Attachments

• top-secret-file-15345836.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
OBSIDIAN INC.
View attachment 1115565

Field Agent 'Austin Mike' - recent mission led to the discovery of an insatiable Nymph, one whom has successfully converted to a devoted Black Bull Hotwife. His activities has since become limited to singular missions. Recent intel reports that he may have been compromised and has since assumed the duties of a new role; becoming her Black Daddy and Black boyfriend.

The following excerpts were recovered and declassified. They have been compiled into a dossier pending further investigation...

View attachment 1115566
"I was awestruck by how adorable she was. She sent me a photo just prior to meeting, but nothing prepared me for the Real Her. Appearing very young and fresh-faced, conveying a playful innocence, the very definition of 'Girl Next Door' - and yet, I could sense this deep hunger behind her girlish smile”

“.... it seemed like there was no end to her hunger! As much as by big dick stretched her tiny pussy out she only wanted MORE and MORE - begging for more and urging me to fuck her harder. Stroke her Deeper. Pounding her shapely young ass against my cock. Her petite pussy seems to engulf my dic and FEED from it. Sucking on it and inviting me deeper into her tunnel like a starving mouth.

“ ... heard that knowing *gasp* of overwhelming anxiousness, that sound that women make when a dick has just entered their anal tightness. It is the sound of surrender. The sound of blissful submission. The sound of sexual goosebumps….knowing that they are about to be fucked in the ass…”

View media item 80004

“...awoke at around 5:30am to a wet mouth sucking away at my dick. Hell, I hadn’t wiped the sleep nuggets from my eyes and she was already taking advantage of my morning wood. She mounted me and rode me like a rodeo cowgirl. I felt her soaking wet pussy tighten…”

View media item 81737

“...wasting no time being branded as my Slut, being exclusive to black cock. She immediately took to being owned by her Black Bull as it were second nature..."

View attachment 1115560

“... is our third meeting in as many weeks and we’ce since fucked about 10 times. On this occasion She traveled to me. She has now crossed over into my territory and laid claim to my surroundings, making them her own. I have now fully engaged this hungry kitty...this, 'greedy pussy' and christened her as a full-fledged BBC Princess.

View media item 79783

“... I have yet to pull out, pumping load after load after LOAD of my potent semen deep inside her pussy. By now her womb must be flooded with my sperm. It is my estimation that this young hotwife wants to be inseminated by Black seed….”

View attachment 1115610

“...taking on the role as her Black boyfriend, a label that she seems quite fond of. In fact, I think she cherishes her new role. By now I have planted enough potent cum in her to impregnate 4 women. And yet, she wants more. Always more….”

View attachment 1115573

“ ...has taken to her collar and leash training quite well. In fact, she has yet to stop grinning. Loving her treatment as my Pet, my slave. My BBC Slut.

View media item 81746
View attachment 1115583

...those test results. In a few weeks we shall see. Possible that ‘Princess’ has been impregnated by her Black Bull, her Boyfriend - resulting in a successful breeding. If that’s the case she will soon be carrying a mixed brown baby in her fertile oven”

ohhhhhhhhh gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBSIDIAN INC.
View attachment 1115565

The following are excerpts from recovered and declassified communiques. They have been compiled into a dossier pending further investigation...

View attachment 1115566

Dec. 4, 2016:

Dec. 2016:

“.... it seemed like there was no end to her hunger! As much as by(sic) big dick stretched her tiny pussy out she only wanted MORE and MORE - begging for more and urging me to fuck her harder. Stroke her Deeper. Pounding her shapely young ass against my cock. Her petite pussy seems to engulf my dic (sic) and FEED from it. Sucking on it and inviting me deeper into her tunnel like a starving mouth.

[date unknown]

View media item 80004

Dec 7. 2016:

View media item 81737

[date unknown]

View attachment 1115560

Dec 20, 2016:
“... is our third meeting in as many weeks and we’ce(sic) since fucked about 10 times. On this occasion She traveled to me. She has now crossed over into my territory and laid claim to my surroundings, making them her own. I have now fully engaged this hungry kitty...this, 'greedy pussy' and christened her as a full-fledged BBC Princess.

View media item 79783

[date unknown]

“... I have yet to pull out."

"...pumping load after load after LOAD of my potent semen deep inside her pussy. By now her womb must be flooded with my sperm. It is my estimation that this young Hotwife wants to be inseminated by Black seed….”

View attachment 1115610

View attachment 1115573

“ ...has taken to her collar and leash training quite well. In fact, she has yet to stop grinning. Loving her treatment as my Pet, my slave. My BBC Slut."

View media item 81746
View attachment 1115583

"...those test results. In a few weeks we shall see. Possible that ‘Princess’ has been impregnated by her Black Bull, her Boyfriend - resulting in a successful breeding. If that’s the case she will soon be carrying a mixed brown baby in her fertile oven”

amazing write up and story..well done

Back