Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

@bigblackbull76 There is nothing like being the first BBC for a white woman...it's like you are the gateway ******* for her...you have to think about the next BBC that is going to come after you! I have been lucky enough to have my fair share of these BBC Virgins and it has always been great experiences...my favorite one was a divorced mom of 2 who had NEVER had an orgasm PERIOD! We worked for the same company and our paths just happened to finally cross...we talked, texted and the time came for the Dinner Date aka "The Introduction to BBC"...She was so nervous and excited...We talked, there was wine and when she was ready I introduced her to my other half...her eyes got wide and she whispered "It is true!"...I fucked her BLIND that night! In no time at all she became addicted...wanting it, needing it, begging for it...I used that enthusiasm to teach and train her...she was some of my best work...here is a couple of pics of "B" in action.
View attachment 437088 View attachment 437089

Sweet...!!!

@Obsidian INC.

Field Report: Newest acquisition for Sep 2014 -Prt.1
Ok here is the story with the dark blonde I mentioned earlier. Made a new acquisition this week and solidified the merger on the first one with a firm pact of only going black for me. I have been talking with a natural dark blonde blue-eyed slim thing for about a week or two now. I first met her walking on her way to a store where she gave me a curious look and I moved in Bull style to pull her number. Lets call her Lady-J (her first name starts with J). I didn't waste anytime and I set up to go out to dinner with her this past Wednesday night. The Black Bull Gods were smiling down on me that night because the waitress mentioned that they had half off the wines bottles that night and she said she loved Moscato. So instead of this bottle running $30 (at restaurant prices so probably marked-up), it only ran $14 that night and I caught a break.
View attachment 438588
We killed that whole bottle and it was so good I took that pic above to make sure to add it to my wine cellar collection. She got buzzed and started looking all puppy dog sucking on a milk-bone eyes on me and leaned in closer. We were talking about our past lives and she told me she just broke up out of a 10yr relationship, she is 28, and had never really been with a black-guy before. But because her relationship was so bad with her ex boyfriend, she "wanted to try new things" to quote her words. I seemed like a nice guy so although she was nervous she said what the hell lets go for it which explains that look she gave me when I first met her.

The vibe and energy I was receiving from her let me know things could definitely progress much further than just talking for the night. I could feel the 'amore' in the air. However something unsuspectingly happened that bumped the DJ's table and made the record skip at the house party on me. Like that Kendrick Lamar song "Beyotch don't ******* my vibe", Miss Italian Stallion (M.I.S.) who I mentioned in the post earlier actually called me while I was having this nice dinner with wine and a hypnotizing time on Lady-J with my Bull swag. I had to excuse myself for a moment because I had been waiting to talk to M.I.S. for quite a while as we haven't really spoken in a few weeks and every time I called her she always said she was going to have to call me right back and then I didn't hear from her for 2 days before she would call me back so I stopped calling her. It was like M.I.S.'s spidey-sixth sense, ESP or some ******* started tingling and she knew she had to call me at that moment to detract the strong gravitational pull that was going on between this new potential cum-slut body and me.

I spoke with M.I.S. for a few minutes and agreed to see her this weekend and got off the phone as quick as I could with her so I could get back to Lady-J and keep the vibe we had going before it died. To make a long story short cause it is a long story and I need to skip all the excruciating details we got back to my car in the parking lot and I made my move and we started kissing and feeling all over each other, heavy breathing, and both of our body temperatures started boiling. Well you know where it went next, straight to the nearest no-tell cause we were closer to her place than mine but we couldn't go in because her mom and brother were there she said.

All the way up to Wednesday I was getting 1 sentence texts from her with no more than 5 or 6 words then to getting 6 sentence long paragraph txts from her after the no-tell 'I put a spell on you' experience. She went from low-key to OD on me with the gate-way ******* to borrow the line from 'SouthernBBC' I introduced to her with my BBC. Here is some of the things she has said on her txts (full quotes-no edits on my part) following that night of first hit off the BigBlackBull's BBC:

"u crossed my mind in a good way, last nite felt good ur big but i like it hurts lil at times but I like that"
"i go out hang out i kno with what i did and dont do things like that, seems weird to say but i dont like to be promiscuous"
"something bout u diff in a good way and i hope to get to kno u more and go out and chill and do alot more with u"
The next lines I will let you read for yourself:
View attachment 438638
So we got together again on Friday night this time at my place. We sat around for two hours talking, watching TV, and cuddling, and then we both went to sleep as I was exhausted. However in the morning it was on an popping again. She allowed me to take only 1 picture of her as she was shy and real nervous about it but I ensured her no face pics and she could take some of me in return which she did. Here is one of her pics below.
View attachment 438642
Miss Lady-J txt me today now saying this:
"to be perfectly honest, i was with a dude for ten years and never came or left any type of cream on him and I think alot is ur size it helps and way it feels is good I was surprised it did."
She has been blackened real good as I'm getting txts from her all day and night everyday now. Next time I see her I'm gonna apply the QoS tat (flag) on her ass to show that the land has been conquered in the name of BBC OBSIDIAN INC.

Then later on Sat. afternoon right after I dropped off Lady J. I picked up M.I.S. and brought her back to my place. With M.I.S. she admitted she had been talking to a few other guys and that one guy was trying to get with her really bad to the point of stalking her and she had to call another friend of hers to go approach the guy about backing off. She was getting non-stop calls, and txts from the guy. When she got to my spot boy oh boy did I step-up my A game since I knew there was more competition. I put it down on her so good she made an affirmation to me using that old 4'letter word during the night.

I put the Sa-Ra channel on Pandora for the freak mode music setting, cut out the lights and told her to watch my lamp, cut on the Phillips Hue purple light with the iphone and she asked how did I do that. I told her it was magic to further mystify the setting, then laid her down on my black satin sheets, I strapped her arms and legs down with the purple fur cuffs, pulled a purple satin eye mask over her bluish-green oculars, and then began to lick her slowly down from her ears and down her neck.....

~This story will continue in Part 2 when i have more time to write it and it gets better so stay tuned, same black time, same black channel. In the meantime here is a sneak-peak picture with M.I.S. I will write more about in Part 2.
~BBB76 out.
View attachment 438674

This is one of my favorite stories. Love all those great details! I'm a fiend for details and I love the HUNT - Black Bulls mesmerizing and ensnaring those elusive Snow Bunnies lol
There was a time when all we had were face-to-face encounters; now, technology enables us to cast a much wider net, stretching that 'Black magic' worldwide :D - that being said, my favorite encounters are the ones that start off harmless enough in a chat 'Hey Cuteness'..... and end up in a bed somewhere, exhausted and sweaty, 'Oh my Gawd....!" :devil:

OBSIDIAN INC.
AGENT: BBCnATX
CODENAME: 'Austin's Finest'

Converting sexy Bunnies over to their Darker Brethren while establishing and nurturing ongoing relations.

8 months ago I introduced this Flaming Hot Cheetoh (my nickname for her, she loves those lol) to Black Meat. Her first time was meant to be a 'One-and-done Hall Pass'.]
This is our 6th meeting....
:devil:-Mike

View media item 70751

OBSIDIAN INC.
AGENT: BBCnATX
CODENAME: 'Austin's Finest'

Converting sexy Bunnies over to their Darker Brethren while establishing and nurturing ongoing relations.

8 months ago I introduced this Flaming Hot Cheetoh (my nickname for her, she loves those lol) to Black Meat. Her first time was meant to be a 'One-and-done Hall Pass'.]
This is our 6th meeting....
:devil:-Mike

View media item 70751

A GODDESS getting full service from a GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading all the hot stories, I thought I would add one as well. After work one night, my husband seeing my restlessness decided a night out with a friend of ours would get that restlessness under control.. (damn does that word ever turn me on)

We arrive in the LA area, stopping to pick up our friend before heading out to a club he recommended. I say hello to him by crawling over the front passenger seat of my Charger, my husband smiling as he sees the glimpse of the red lace thong panties on my way past him. "Well this is how a good girl greets the BBC wanting to fuck the ******* out of her tonight." Showing him exactly how a good girl says hello, I move my long red hair over my shoulder so He has clear view as well as the sensation of my kisses, licks, and flicks of my tongue over that dark hard dick. His hand pushes down on my head, and I moan as I am giving approval that I had been wanting. As my husband laughs and drives to the bar, my mouth desires to serve this BBC, wanting even just a taste of His pre-cum.

The car stops and His hand pulls my hungry mouth off His BBC. He tells me .. " get out, present yourself to me". I quickly get out of my car, and before I can lower myself completely, He grabs my arm and slowly pulls me back up, His chocolate brown eyes slowly roam down my body. "She looks great, sexy, inviting but lets get inside for that *******" My husband agreeing, I follow behind them, listening to them catch up. We walk inside and the club is dark, but before long my eyes adjust and I am led to a long booth like seating arrangement with small tables set every couple of feet. The candles lit on the table make it so the bartender can see the patrons. I notice the bartender is just a few feet away with a clear view from every position behind the bar. I smile, I am caught, I realize as I feel the heat of our friends stare upon my pale flesh barely covered in the school girl short skirt, white top doing very little to cover my hard nipples. He grabs the back of my head as the bartender comes to take our order, as he comes closer I realize that the BBC, I still longed for was already for me. Opening my mouth, taking His BBC inside, I turn to look up at the bartender as he takes our order. I smile up at Him watching him watch this redhead take the BBC deeper and deeper into her hungry mouth. Just before he walks away, rather reluctantly, I turn so I can take more, wanting to hear the moans of pleasure, knowing I was being watched, not only by my husband but many in the bar had now turned to see what distracted the bartender. "That is enough, sit up, enjoy your ******* that is now on its way here" I chuckle as I sit up, looking up at the bartender, watching him set down our drinks. "You are such a tease" my husband laughs, "that poor guy, he must be jerking it behind the counter"

We all chat as the band sets up, my husband and our friend head out for a smoke. I am left to entertain myself, looking around the bar, more people starting to come in, I see the view the band has of me and I know already that the bartender can not stop watching. I smile, slowly pick up my *******, my gaze going from the band to the bartender. Each time I look at the bartender, I slightly part my thighs, allowing him to see the red lace thong panties, the look he gives tells me, he saw exactly what I had intended. "who is my slut teasing now?" I chuckle trying to look innocent though clearly my husband has busted me and so has our friend.

"take them the fuck off" I know I am leaving here, with out those red lace panties and my pussy starts getting wetter. I look at the bartender, stand, stare back at the bartender waiting to see what was happening next. Slowly, obediently, I remove my panties, slowly down over my hips, my thighs, then they fall to the floor. My husband laughs as I drop them into my empty cocktail glass as the bartender comes over. His voice shaking, he offers to bring us another *******. My husband stands on one side of me and our friend on my other side. I am still looking at the bartender. Smiling I explain that the band sucks, the drinks are high priced so we are going to find something better to do I am told, but I am not going to leave you with your hands empty... gazing down at the cocktail glass and back up.. those are yours, as your tip, and I am sure you can find away to fill those hands. My husband and friend laugh, "redheads little sluts, the only way to get them to behave is to fill them with dick, and she has been rather naughty. Time to get her under control. We are all laughing on the way back to my Sexy Charger. that car turns me on. As we get to the car, I am lifted, laid over my car and fucked in the parking lot, that BBC hard, massive, so powerfully driven into my pussy, in the parking lot. I hear the sounds of the pleasure coming from behind me, looking up at my husband with my thighs now marked with the juices of my pussy. I realize as my pussy is pounded harder, filled with cum, that my Husband was kind enough to take a photo so it could be shared with all of you.. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.fun in the parking lot over my charger.jpg

So as I have been a BBc bull.for the past 18 years stumbled upon BLK4WHT and I absolutely love it. Then I stumble upon so very liked minded guys as you would here, and just curious is there away to join or get recruited for Obsidian Inc.

...within 6 months she will be sporting the QOS tattoo, I guarantee it.

View attachment 416691

...within 6 months she will be sporting the QOS tattoo, I guarantee it.

View attachment 416691

After reading all the hot stories, I thought I would add one as well. After work one night, my husband seeing my restlessness decided a night out with a friend of ours would get that restlessness under control.. (damn does that word ever turn me on)

We arrive in the LA area, stopping to pick up our friend before heading out to a club he recommended. I say hello to him by crawling over the front passenger seat of my Charger, my husband smiling as he sees the glimpse of the red lace thong panties on my way past him. "Well this is how a good girl greets the BBC wanting to fuck the ******* out of her tonight." Showing him exactly how a good girl says hello, I move my long red hair over my shoulder so He has clear view as well as the sensation of my kisses, licks, and flicks of my tongue over that dark hard dick. His hand pushes down on my head, and I moan as I am giving approval that I had been wanting. As my husband laughs and drives to the bar, my mouth desires to serve this BBC, wanting even just a taste of His pre-cum.

The car stops and His hand pulls my hungry mouth off His BBC. He tells me .. " get out, present yourself to me". I quickly get out of my car, and before I can lower myself completely, He grabs my arm and slowly pulls me back up, His chocolate brown eyes slowly roam down my body. "She looks great, sexy, inviting but lets get inside for that *******" My husband agreeing, I follow behind them, listening to them catch up. We walk inside and the club is dark, but before long my eyes adjust and I am led to a long booth like seating arrangement with small tables set every couple of feet. The candles lit on the table make it so the bartender can see the patrons. I notice the bartender is just a few feet away with a clear view from every position behind the bar. I smile, I am caught, I realize as I feel the heat of our friends stare upon my pale flesh barely covered in the school girl short skirt, white top doing very little to cover my hard nipples. He grabs the back of my head as the bartender comes to take our order, as he comes closer I realize that the BBC, I still longed for was already for me. Opening my mouth, taking His BBC inside, I turn to look up at the bartender as he takes our order. I smile up at Him watching him watch this redhead take the BBC deeper and deeper into her hungry mouth. Just before he walks away, rather reluctantly, I turn so I can take more, wanting to hear the moans of pleasure, knowing I was being watched, not only by my husband but many in the bar had now turned to see what distracted the bartender. "That is enough, sit up, enjoy your ******* that is now on its way here" I chuckle as I sit up, looking up at the bartender, watching him set down our drinks. "You are such a tease" my husband laughs, "that poor guy, he must be jerking it behind the counter"

We all chat as the band sets up, my husband and our friend head out for a smoke. I am left to entertain myself, looking around the bar, more people starting to come in, I see the view the band has of me and I know already that the bartender can not stop watching. I smile, slowly pick up my *******, my gaze going from the band to the bartender. Each time I look at the bartender, I slightly part my thighs, allowing him to see the red lace thong panties, the look he gives tells me, he saw exactly what I had intended. "who is my slut teasing now?" I chuckle trying to look innocent though clearly my husband has busted me and so has our friend.

"take them the fuck off" I know I am leaving here, with out those red lace panties and my pussy starts getting wetter. I look at the bartender, stand, stare back at the bartender waiting to see what was happening next. Slowly, obediently, I remove my panties, slowly down over my hips, my thighs, then they fall to the floor. My husband laughs as I drop them into my empty cocktail glass as the bartender comes over. His voice shaking, he offers to bring us another *******. My husband stands on one side of me and our friend on my other side. I am still looking at the bartender. Smiling I explain that the band sucks, the drinks are high priced so we are going to find something better to do I am told, but I am not going to leave you with your hands empty... gazing down at the cocktail glass and back up.. those are yours, as your tip, and I am sure you can find away to fill those hands. My husband and friend laugh, "redheads little sluts, the only way to get them to behave is to fill them with dick, and she has been rather naughty. Time to get her under control. We are all laughing on the way back to my Sexy Charger. that car turns me on. As we get to the car, I am lifted, laid over my car and fucked in the parking lot, that BBC hard, massive, so powerfully driven into my pussy, in the parking lot. I hear the sounds of the pleasure coming from behind me, looking up at my husband with my thighs now marked with the juices of my pussy. I realize as my pussy is pounded harder, filled with cum, that my Husband was kind enough to take a photo so it could be shared with all of you.. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.View attachment 1073848
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!hot story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back