Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by Southernbbc, Jul 13, 2014.

1. jane mintu

jane mintu Well-Known Member

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!hot story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimRI and Imup4it24u like this.
  2. GODKING

GODKING Active Member Real Person

US
    I love that pretty pussy of yours

jane mintu likes this.
  3. 4hernyc

4hernyc Well-Known Member

US
    Wife real SLAVE tattoo and temp QOS for her master

IMG_0013.JPG

4. jane mintu

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

mmjj likes this.
  5. jane mintu

She is Branded!!

JimRI, mmjj and 4hernyc like this.
  6. jane mintu

what a Goddess..........................

mmjj and BBCnATX like this.
  7. fgamg1976

fgamg1976 New Member

That's it, dude, keep up the good job of stripping the enemy of your partners, making them addicted to bbc!

bigblackbull76 and jane mintu like this.
  8. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I take it that you like?

mmjj and jane mintu like this.
  9. Tinywhitedick

Tinywhitedick Member

US
    Love the string of cum, wish I was there to lick it up.

10. NEwant2becuck

NEwant2becuck Active Member

some great post in here... Love reading about how black men turn on and get new white girls to go black

jane mintu and mmjj like this.
  11. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    --------- Begin Encrypted Message -----------------
    MSG TO: Agent @BBCnATX

MSG: This was another great field report from an already great Agent and glad to see that you conquered yet another new land especially where the woman said it was a one time hall pass and it turned out to be an on-going thing because they got hooked and couldn't stop.

Fabulous report and keep up the great work Agent @BBCnATX . Meet you back up at HQ for a champagne toast to the good life and good times we've been having out on the battlefield of slaying white pussy.

~Agent 0076 Out.

--------- End Encrypted Message -----------------

BBCnATX likes this.
  12. BBCnATX

US
    OBSIDIAN INC.
    Agent: BBCnATX
    Operation: “Fat Princess”
    ________________________Status Update: Special Units Report __________________
    top-secret-confidential-file-6199852.jpg

Field Agent 'Austin Mike' - recent mission led to the discovery of an insatiable Nymph, one whom has successfully converted to a devoted Black Bull Hotwife. His activities has since become limited to singular missions. Recent intel reports that he may have been compromised and has since assumed the duties of a new role; becoming her Black Daddy and Black boyfriend.

The following are excerpts from recovered and declassified communiques. They have been compiled into a dossier pending further investigation...

top-secret-file-15345836.jpg

Dec. 4, 2016:
    "I was awestruck by how adorable she was. She sent me a photo just prior to meeting, but nothing prepared me for the Real Her. Appearing very young and fresh-faced, conveying a playful innocence, the very definition of 'Girl Next Door' - and yet, I could sense this deep hunger behind her girlish smile”

Dec. 2016:

“.... it seemed like there was no end to her hunger! As much as by(sic) big dick stretched her tiny pussy out she only wanted MORE and MORE - begging for more and urging me to fuck her harder. Stroke her Deeper. Pounding her shapely young ass against my cock. Her petite pussy seems to engulf my dic (sic) and FEED from it. Sucking on it and inviting me deeper into her tunnel like a starving mouth.

[date unknown]
    “ ... heard that knowing *gasp* of overwhelming anxiousness, that sound that women make when a dick has just entered their anal tightness. It is the sound of surrender. The sound of blissful submission. The sound of sexual goosebumps….knowing that they are about to be fucked in the ass…”

Dec 7. 2016:
    “...awoke at around 5:30am to a wet mouth sucking away at my dick. Hell, I hadn’t wiped the sleep nuggets from my eyes and she was already taking advantage of my morning wood. She mounted me and rode me like a rodeo cowgirl. I felt her soaking wet pussy tighten…”

[date unknown]
    “...wasting no time being branded as my Slut, being exclusive to black cock. She immediately took to being owned by her Black Bull as it were second nature..."

96ea58ca-a0dd-44ba-9d18-f2e1b26eb631.jpg

Dec 20, 2016:
    “... is our third meeting in as many weeks and we’ce(sic) since fucked about 10 times. On this occasion She traveled to me. She has now crossed over into my territory and laid claim to my surroundings, making them her own. I have now fully engaged this hungry kitty...this, 'greedy pussy' and christened her as a full-fledged BBC Princess.

[date unknown]

“... I have yet to pull out."

"...pumping load after load after LOAD of my potent semen deep inside her pussy. By now her womb must be flooded with my sperm. It is my estimation that this young Hotwife wants to be inseminated by Black seed….”

“...taking on the role as her Black boyfriend, a label that she seems quite fond of. In fact, I think she cherishes her new role. By now I have planted enough potent cum in her to impregnate 4 women. And yet, she wants more. Always more….”

3c77df4d-ef03-4c0a-839e-029d0c6ca7be.png

“ ...has taken to her collar and leash training quite well. In fact, she has yet to stop grinning. Loving her treatment as my Pet, my slave. My BBC Slut."

"...those test results. In a few weeks we shall see. Possible that ‘Princess’ has been impregnated by her Black Bull, her Boyfriend - resulting in a successful breeding. If that’s the case she will soon be carrying a mixed brown baby in her fertile oven”

----------------Until Further Notice --------------

Attached Files:

#172 BBCnATX, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  13. jane mintu

ohhhhhhhhh gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imup4it24u and BBCnATX like this.
  14. VVUT

VVUT Member

You guys are so creative and beautiful looking, you are giving these fellow women the best memories of their sexual lives, bless you, you beatiful creations of god.

husbandchris and jane mintu like this.
  15. jane mintu

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

16. NEwant2becuck

NEwant2becuck Active Member

amazing write up and story..well done

BBCnATX likes this.
  17. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  18. Phil67

Phil67 Active Member

US
    jane mintu, JimRI and vidapaz like this.
  19. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  20. BBCnATX

US
    Damn baby! I see those thick thighs and fat pussy :blackheart: Looks like you are ready to join the Dark Side of life... :blackgreedy:

jane mintu and vidapaz like this.