Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

TO EVERYONE

Ok there have been alot of unrelated posts on this thread which have been cleaned-up.

This thread is strictly intended for stories along with pics of white women converted and brought into the lifestyle of becoming BBC sluts.

Accept your role BBC slut.gif

Please only post related stories & stay on topic (see previous posts for an idea of what is supposed to be on here).

The Black Obsidian Board has spoken. Now check out these videos of a Black Obsidian brother conquering Ukraine and Russia. Enjoy

NEW BLACK ORDER IS STILL IN EFFECT,
HATERZ EAT A DICK-UP TIL YOU HICCUP, BITCHEEZ

Last edited:
Last edited:
TO EVERYONE

Ok there have been alot of unrelated posts on this thread which have been cleaned-up.

This thread is strictly intended for stories along with pics of white women converted and brought into the lifestyle of becoming BBC sluts.

Please only post related stories & stay on topic (see previous posts for an idea of what is supposed to be on here).

The Black Obsidian Board has spoken. Now check out these videos of a Black Obsidian brother conquering Ukraine and Russia. Enjoy

NEW BLACK ORDER IS STILL IN EFFECT,
HATERZ EAT A DICK-UP TIL YOU HICCUP, BITCHEEZ

Maaaaaaan thank you for cleaning it up! I hate when people sully a great thread! Also, I see a few other posts that should be removed. While I totally understand a woman's unquenchable desire to be Blacktized, this is not the thread to put out the mating call lol! Let's keep this thread integrity STRICTLY for the Agents of Darkness and our never-ending recruitment conquests! -Mike in Austin

Maaaaaaan thank you for cleaning it up! I hate when people sully a great thread! Also, I see a few other posts that should be removed. While I totally understand a woman's unquenchable desire to be Blacktized, this is not the thread to put out the mating call lol! Let's keep this thread integrity STRICTLY for the Agents of Darkness and our never-ending recruitment conquests! -Mike in Austin
@BBCnATX No doubt Fam, I got alot to monitor on the whole site but just msg. me when some nonsense pops back up on the thread and needs to be removed.

Agent 0076 out.
N.B.O.

Last edited:
OBSIDIAN INC huh. I can get down with that. Funny you mention that name, I went to the Master/Slave conference 2014 (put that in google and you can see what I'm talking about) in Rockville MD that was from 8/29 - 9/1 and the keynote speaker was this huge brother called Master Obsidian. Dude is like the Black Bull Yoda of the Jedi Knight counsil, good mentoring brother who I learned alot from on the Dom/sub lifestyle. I didn't even know what that name was so I had to look it up but that ******* is definitely pitch black.

Chic ain't had an orgasm in a year, she gonna get adDICted to your ass in a bad way. Black dick can be like a an addictive white substance hit to the brain for some of these BBC loving whores. You give em one hit and they loose their minds. I got a problem with one white BBC loving chic who try to get me to login and fill in a slot on her google calendar to fuck her ever week now. Girl OD' on my ******* and now I'm like her dope-dealer but I'm dealing her my dick every week. The head is the bomb so thats my payment. How my man Kayne West say it on that poker face cut:

"I Got Seniority, With The Sorority
So, That Explains Why I Love College
Getting Brain In The Library Cause I Love Knowledge
When You Used Your Medulla Oblongata
And Give Me Scul-liosis Until I Coma-tosest
And Do While I'm Sleep, Yeah A Lil Osmosis"

This white chic got a PHD in giving head like she went to college for the ******* no joke. Gagging herself trying to sword swallow my long ass BBC. Have fun with that one bro, post more pics as you can and continue our world domination. Its the New Black Order.

tumblr_nb6kzvP27W1tcf5pxo1_250.gif

tumblr_naof98BfVs1rj2pebo1_1280.jpg
Omg i want to do that so so bad. I cant wait to find my lover.

Back