Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

T1.jpg T2.jpeg Feild report #17032015
Agent #0517

I present to the board for peer review, my latest acquisition to date. The subject was targeted while she was working at a local bar. I made my intent on taking her back to her place and defiling her painfully clear. As you can see, I was duly rewarded for my prowess. All three of the subject's holes were put to very good use, and we have yet another convert to our great cause.

End of report.

Last edited:
View attachment 542221 View attachment 542220 Feild report #17032015
Agent #0517

I present to the board for peer review, my latest acquisition to date. The subject was targeted while she was working at a local bar. I made my intent on taking her back to her place and defiling her painfully clear. As you can see, I was duly rewarded for my prowess. All three of the subject's holes were put to very good use, and we have yet another convert to our great cause.

End of report.

----BEGIN ENCRYPTED MESSAGE-----
Confidential Memo

Date: 08SEP2015
To: HQ, The board of OBSIDIAN INC, @Southernbbc, @mace177588,
Subject: Newest Acquisition Field Report

Greetings OBSIDIAN INC Board Members,

Agent 0076 has been incognito and deep undercover infiltrating further into enemy territory below the Mason dixon line and it has been even more difficult to get messages back out to HQ in a timely fashion. @Southernbbc, I saw your last field report and it was very impressive and the Board is extremely pleased with the latest asset you have acquired for the firm.

Nevertheless, your Agent 0076 hasn't been letting you down as he acquired 2 new BBC virgins over to the cause since last communique. She was 21 yrs young, and had a boyfriend who was cucked that I contacted off a CL Ad. The first time we conversed on the phone they said they were ready to meet only to chicken out half-way I got to their location.

I got a call again the next weekend after I had erased their number from my phone for wasting my time but they promised they were serious the second time around, sent me the address and a photo of them and stated they would be waiting. And waiting they were. I fucked that little BBC Virgin so good and hard when I was done I got up and was beating my chest like King Kong while her 21 yr. old ass just rolled over with a huge smile on her face and was ready to go off to sleep. Her boi-friend said that she was afraid that if I fucked her too good she wouldn't want his little cock any more and he said he didn't care as my BBC was so freaking huge thats all she deserved from then on. This was the 2nd BBC Virgin I took in 1 month's time, I got to do better about capturing more photos but due to being so deep in enemy territory its harder to get a chance to take photos as they prefer extreme discretion due to the nature of the subversive activities. It appears the other BBC Virgin did a quick fantasy fulfillment before she moved further down deep down in to the enemy territory of racist ass New Port Ritchie FL.

However here is the photo from the CL AD of the 21yr old which is 100% real and accurate:

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

Agent 0076 is absolutely killing it (literally and figuratively) out here. N.B.O. still in effect and Global Domination is still underway. Until next report, over & out.
----END ENCRYPTED MESSAGE-----

Last edited:
Confidential Memo

Date: 08SEP2015
To: HQ, The board of OBSIDIAN INC, @Southernbbc, @mace177588,

Agent 0076 has been incognito and deep undercover infiltrating further into enemy territory below the Mason dixon line and it has been even more difficult to get messages back out to HQ in a timely fashion. @Southernbbc, I saw your last field report and it was very impressive and the Board is extremely pleased with the latest asset you have acquired for the firm.

Nevertheless, your Agent 0076 hasn't been letting you down as he acquired 2 new BBC virgins over to the cause since last communique. She was 21 yrs young, and had a boyfriend who was cucked that I contacted off a CL Ad. The first time we conversed on the phone they said they were ready to meet only to chicken out half-way I got to their location.

I got a call again the next weekend after I had erased their number from my phone for wasting my time but they promised they were serious the second time around, sent me the address and a photo of them and stated they would be waiting. And waiting they were. I fucked that little BBC Virgin so good and hard when I was done I got up and was beating my chest like King Kong while her 21 yr. old ass just rolled over with a huge smile on her face and was ready to go off to sleep. Her boi-friend said that she was afraid that if I fucked her too good she wouldn't want his little cock any more and he said he didn't care as my BBC was so freaking huge thats all she deserved from then on. This was the 2nd BBC Virgin I took in 1 month's time, I got to do better about capturing more photos but due to being so deep in enemy territory its harder to get a chance to take photos as they prefer extreme discretion due to the nature of the subversive activities. It appears the other BBC Virgin did a quick fantasy fulfillment before she moved further down deep down in to the enemy territory of racist ass New Port Ritchie FL.

However here is the photo from the CL AD of the 21yr old which is 100% real and accurate:

View attachment 669160

Agent 0076 is absolutely killing it (literally and figuratively) out here. N.B.O. still in effect and Global Domination is still underway. Until next report, over & out.
Divine tits

Bravo Zulu all around Agents...The Board is most pleased with these results...now, Spring is almost upon us so we renew our selves to the cause...tighten up those BBC laying skills, The Board is looking forward to a most productive year...carry on.

Bravo Zulu all around Agents...The Board is most pleased with these results...now, Spring is almost upon us so we renew our selves to the cause...tighten up those BBC laying skills, The Board is looking forward to a most productive year...carry on.

With you mentioning Spring is almost upon us.. it makes me wonder how many white girls will be experiencing their "first" BBC this Spring Break..??

@Southernbbc
The board is pleased to see your still in business of keeping OBSIDIAN INC in full effect. I have made 2 more additions to the group but I haven't had time to write about the acquisitions. I will update this post very shortly and report on the new acquisitions I made to the board soon.
New Black Order (NBO).
~BBB76
tumblr_lucas9ZVjq1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

Latest Acquisition......

21-yro of Erotic mixed persuasion. Introduced her to the excited life of subdued and submission.

View attachment 785575

Confidential Memo *FOR OBSIDIAN INC MEMBER'S EYES ONLY*

Date: 03MAR2016
To: HQ, The board of OBSIDIAN INC, @Southernbbc, @mace177588, @BBCnATX

Agent 0076 has resurfaced above ground to get in better communication range to send out this broadcast before going back underground deep undercover to continue infiltrating SPECTRE and all high secret halls of power keeping white women captive from being free to meet and fuck with Black men as they please.

Its great to see my fellow brothers in the struggle still communicating on their victories on the battlefield, and showcasing their spoils of our war to dominate the globe one or two white woman at a time:blackgreedy:. To echo my fellow OBSIDIAN leader @Southernbbc - BRAVO-ZULU gentlemen. @BBCnATX, I loved your last report and the pictures you provided where fabulous to behold and reaffirms my dedication to our mission.

Nevertheless, your trusted Agent 0076 hasn't died, been captured, quit, sold-out or been flipped into a double-agent. To the contrary I am still planting the OBSIDIAN flag and solidifying our siege on even more territory acquired while dealing crippling blows to our opposition. I am currently targeting Trump like men to steal their white women right from underneath them and bringing them over to our cause for good.

I have documented and planted proof one of my latest conquests from just a few weeks ago right on the front page of this site which everyone in the world can witness here:

http://www.blacktowhite.net/bull-cuck-couple/

This 'Trump' like cuck-boi has a high-rank position at a big name hotel magnate chain and I have turned him into an asset in which he uses his access to reserve high-end hotel rooms for me to plant my black dynamite to penetrate deeper into the core of his hot-gf with orgasmic explosions. I have attached sneak-peak of one of the videos from the front blog page for you here:

img_1659-jpg.786249

Agent 0076 is STILL absolutely killing it (literally and figuratively) out here. Similar to our OBSIDIAN Dominating predecessors Tuskegee Airmen brothers who marked their planes with their ******* shot records, you can mark I count about 10 Xs next to my name now of targets I struck which went down smoking in black flames only to rise back up strictly seeking OBSIDIAN BBC from there on out.

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 1.06.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 1.05.46 AM.png

N.B.O. is still in effect and stronger than ever. Global Domination is even closer to our grasp. Get ready to raise those champagne cups up high my fellow Kings and as @Southernbbc has stated Spring is almost upon us and all those snow bunnies will come hopping out for us to hunt down to scramble, poach, and fertilize their easter eggs. Continue to be strong, live long, keep up the good fight and continue to report on your all the progresses made advancing our cause.

Until next report,
~Agent 0076 aka code name: BBB76 over & out.

Back