Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

Greetings all...sorry I have been away but it has been for a good cause...meet "J" a cute little Snowbunny from the Badger state! Not only is she all about the DARK side of the ******* but she likes it ROUGH!!!
View attachment 452588
@Southernbbc
The board is pleased to see your still in business of keeping OBSIDIAN INC in full effect. I have made 2 more additions to the group but I haven't had time to write about the acquisitions. I will update this post very shortly and report on the new acquisitions I made to the board soon.
New Black Order (NBO).
~BBB76
tumblr_lucas9ZVjq1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
@Southernbbc
The board is pleased to see your still in business of keeping OBSIDIAN INC in full effect. I have made 2 more additions to the group but I haven't had time to write about the acquisitions. I will update this post very shortly and report on the new acquisitions I made to the board soon.
Black Power.
~BBB76
tumblr_lucas9ZVjq1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

I do what I can, when I can my good Sir...I look forward to your next field report.

You guys are hilarious and awesome. Spreading the gospel of BBC everywhere! I do what I can for Canada:)... but you're welcome up here anytime gents.

MAN!!! I do love me some of CANADA! I have folks up in Toronto and Montreal...haven 't seen them since I was like 11! Last time I was in Montreal, I was playing with my cousins at a park and there was this cute blonde playing with her friends. Our 2 groups decided to play together and for the remainder of that afternoon we were bf/gf! Also got to visit B.C. while I was in the NAVY and that is where I was made into a MAN by this half Italian, half Portuguese Goddess that tore my 18 year old ass UP! FUCKING LOVE CANADA!!!

MAN!!! I do love me some of CANADA! I have folks up in Toronto and Montreal...haven 't seen them since I was like 11! Last time I was in Montreal, I was playing with my cousins at a park and there was this cute blonde playing with her friends. Our 2 groups decided to play together and for the remainder of that afternoon we were bf/gf! Also got to visit B.C. while I was in the NAVY and that is where I was made into a MAN by this half Italian, half Portuguese Goddess that tore my 18 year old ass UP! FUCKING LOVE CANADA!!!
That's awesome. Glad you were treated well. Let me know when you are up in Toronto next. There's always room for some acquisition activity here, lol.

-----BEGIN ENCRYPTED MESSAGE-----
Confidential Memo

Date: 17JAN2015
To: HQ, The board of OBSIDIAN INC.
Subject: Newest Acquisition Field Report

Greetings OBSIDIAN INC Board Members,

I am finally submitting this long overdue field report about the successful missions of your loyal and most cunning field Agent in my travels to the far reaches of the frontier to acquire new territories in the name of our organization OBSIDIAN INC. Our confidential plans to take over the globe with our BBCs has been working better than expected and I forecast that we will accomplish our goals way ahead of the initial projected deadline that was scheduled.

I apologize about not keeping in better communication however I hope you understand the challenges of remaining covert while undertaking our mission all the while working out in the far reaches of new territories to conquer. I continue to keep journals of all my travels and lessons learned which I will continue to share with the board when possible.

In light of my inconsistent communication, I thought I would attempt to make up for it by not just writing to you of my latest accomplishments but sending you a video here as well. This new territory's name is Miss K, and I nick-named her Kandy-Kane because I met her over the x-mas holidays and she really loved sucking on my cock like a candy-cane. Please enjoy the video and the identification markings I have placed on this new territory acquired for our organization's continual use.

In closing, all is well and I require no re-up supplies at this time. I appreciate your support and can't wait to pop the champagne after our Global conquest campaign has been completed back at HQ with you.

N-B-O! (New Black Order)

Yours truly,
Agent 0076 aka Bigblackbull76

File Attachment:
*NOTE: I apologize about the 'restricted access' to the 3rd video which is the fuck-scene. The setting is locked down from public viewing on the xhamster site and i can't figure out how to make it public. Just goto xhamster, send me a message to friend me,& then you can view the video. The link to my page is:
http://xhamster.com/user/bigblackbull76

-----END ENCRYPTED MESSAGE-----

Last edited:
**Note: start of new post being drafted. -to be continued
Confidential Memo

Date: XXJAN2015
Subject: Layout of Territory Conquered

Confidential Memo

Date: 17JAN2015
Subject: Newest Acquisition Field Report

I am finally submitting this long overdue field report about the successful missions of your loyal and most cunning field Agent in my travels to the far reaches of the frontier to acquire new territories in the name of our organization Black Obsidian INC. Our confidential plans to take over the globe with our BBCs has been working better than expected and I forecast that we will accomplish our goals way ahead of the initial projected deadline that was scheduled.

I apologize about not keeping in better communication however I hope you understand the challenges of remaining covert while undertaking our mission all the while working out in the far reaches of new territories to conquer. I continue to keep journals of all my travels and lessons learned which I will continue to share with the board when possible.

In light of my inconsistent communication, I thought I would attempt to make up for it by not just writing to you of my latest accomplishments but sending you a video here as well. This new territory's name is Miss K, and I nick-named her Kandy-Kane because I met her over the x-mas holidays and she really loved sucking on my cock like a candy-cane. Please enjoy the video and the identification markings I have placed on this new territory acquired for our organization's continual use.

In closing, all is well and I require no re-up supplies at this time. I appreciate your support and can't wait to pop the champagne after our Global conquest campaign has been completed back at HQ with you.

N-B-O! (New Black Order)

Yours truly,
Agent 0076 aka Bigblackbull76

File Attachment:
*NOTE: I apologize about the 'restricted access' to the 3rd video which is the fuck-scene. The setting is locked down from public viewing on the xhamster site and i can't figure out how to make it public. Just goto xhamster, send me a message to friend me,& then you can view the video. The link to my page is:
http://xhamster.com/user/bigblackbull76

Greetings Agent 0076,

...your absence from field reports is excused...the BOARD is aware of your ongoing diligence in the movement. You are one of the order's top agents, that can not be denied...as proof you have brought forth a very worthy prey. DAT ASS *******, WHAT?!?!? *Ahem* Keep up the great work Agent0076...we look forward to your next report...well done.

Try cumming to Melbourne fl and this Thai wife will treat you to the best of Asia :)

O'REALLY?!?! Well, thanks to my new profession, I will be doing a good deal of traveling through out the states...so, I may take you up on that offer ;):blackgreedy:

**Note: start of new post being drafted. -to be continued
Confidential Memo

Date: XXJAN2015
To: HQ, The board of Black Obsidian INC.
Subject: Layout of Territory Conquered

Greetings Black Obsidian Board Members,

Greetings Agent BBB76,
I am glad to see that you made it in to and out of the new territory unscathed so to speak. The board is please that you are back in communication. It appears that the newly acquired asset will indeed be a plus for the ORDER.

There are indeed a couple of new territories that I have conquered during my field work and a few that are young, fertile and ready to be sowed. I will keep the ORDER posted as to progress.Laurie.JPG Lorraine.jpg Jenna.jpg Jenna1.jpg

Back