Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

@bigblackbull76 There is nothing like being the first BBC for a white woman...it's like you are the gateway ******* for her...you have to think about the next BBC that is going to come after you! I have been lucky enough to have my fair share of these BBC Virgins and it has always been great experiences...my favorite one was a divorced mom of 2 who had NEVER had an orgasm PERIOD! We worked for the same company and our paths just happened to finally cross...we talked, texted and the time came for the Dinner Date aka "The Introduction to BBC"...She was so nervous and excited...We talked, there was wine and when she was ready I introduced her to my other half...her eyes got wide and she whispered "It is true!"...I fucked her BLIND that night! In no time at all she became addicted...wanting it, needing it, begging for it...I used that enthusiasm to teach and train her...she was some of my best work...here is a couple of pics of "B" in action.
View attachment 437088 View attachment 437089
a mission of mercy...................

CODENAME: Rabbit Hole

Latest acquisition.... A petite mami 90lbs wet (maybe) but 90lbs of PURE SEX (think a Latin Reilly Reid). with a newfound Craving for Big and Dark:devil: My dick is nearly the size of her entire torso and yet - she opens up and takes this fat salami disappearing somewhere inside her tiny body! I swear, this is the greatest magic trick ever...her pussy must be a extra dimension!

Something about those slender girls, that pussy goes DEEP!

Last edited:

Latest acquisition.... A petite mami 90lbs wet (maybe) but 90lbs of PURE SEX (think a Latin Reilly Reid). with a newfound Craving for Big and Dark:devil: My dick is nearly the size of her entire torso and yet - she opens up and takes this fat salami disappearing somewhere inside her tiny body! I swear, this is the greatest magic trick ever...her pussy must be a extra dimension!

The King

Agent @BBCnATX, CONGRATS on OP RABBIT HOLE and it was another great victory for our ORG OBSIDIAN. Your field work hasn't gone unnoticed and your comrades in arms and BBCs are all impressed and working on citations to award you for the recognition you merited.

Keep up the fabulous work in conquering new fertile, ripe. And untouched terroritory for our cause: world domination and the NBO!

Fellow Agent and General BBB76 out.

View media item 13041

Back