Newest acquisitions... (of BBC Virgins by Obsidian Inc. board members)

...within 6 months she will be sporting the QOS tattoo, I guarantee it.

View attachment 416691
@Southernbbc
Good job bro- keep bringing them over to the BBC/dark-side. I got 2 new acquisitions to add to this post also. I like the title - 'Newest Acquisitions' - sounds like we a major corporation (The Black Illuminati) and just taking ******* over around the world for total domination with major Mergers and acquisitions until we monopolize the market.

I met a dark-blonde this weekend I'm working on crossing over too and got a few pics. In the mean-time here go Miss PAWG-Italian Stallion I brought over a few weeks ago.

I got her to get a temp QoS tat for me on her ass. I got more pics and a vid of her on the 'Hot Pics of Chics in the QoS Club' thread.

miss-a-3-jpg.427437

miss-a-4-jpg.427438

Last edited:
@bigblackbull76 What do you think of the name "OBSIDIAN INC."?! That is what we should call our endeavor. Nicely done on the Italian bird...that is a nice ass worth of being bred by a BBC! I am also working on another project...this one hasn't had an orgasm in over a fucking year!!! Tell me that isn't a pretty pussy as well?!
View attachment 436861

OBSIDIAN INC huh. I can get down with that. Funny you mention that name, I went to the Master/Slave conference 2014 (put that in google and you can see what I'm talking about) in Rockville MD that was from 8/29 - 9/1 and the keynote speaker was this huge brother called Master Obsidian. Dude is like the Black Bull Yoda of the Jedi Knight counsil, good mentoring brother who I learned alot from on the Dom/sub lifestyle. I didn't even know what that name was so I had to look it up but that ******* is definitely pitch black.

Chic ain't had an orgasm in a year, she gonna get adDICted to your ass in a bad way. Black dick can be like a an addictive white substance hit to the brain for some of these BBC loving whores. You give em one hit and they loose their minds. I got a problem with one white BBC loving chic who try to get me to login and fill in a slot on her google calendar to fuck her ever week now. Girl OD' on my ******* and now I'm like her dope-dealer but I'm dealing her my dick every week. The head is the bomb so thats my payment. How my man Kayne West say it on that poker face cut:

"I Got Seniority, With The Sorority
So, That Explains Why I Love College
Getting Brain In The Library Cause I Love Knowledge
When You Used Your Medulla Oblongata
And Give Me Scul-liosis Until I Coma-tosest
And Do While I'm Sleep, Yeah A Lil Osmosis"

This white chic got a PHD in giving head like she went to college for the ******* no joke. Gagging herself trying to sword swallow my long ass BBC. Have fun with that one bro, post more pics as you can and continue our world domination. Its the New Black Order.

tumblr_nb6kzvP27W1tcf5pxo1_250.gif

tumblr_naof98BfVs1rj2pebo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
@bigblackbull76 There is nothing like being the first BBC for a white woman...it's like you are the gateway ******* for her...you have to think about the next BBC that is going to come after you! I have been lucky enough to have my fair share of these BBC Virgins and it has always been great experiences...my favorite one was a divorced mom of 2 who had NEVER had an orgasm PERIOD! We worked for the same company and our paths just happened to finally cross...we talked, texted and the time came for the Dinner Date aka "The Introduction to BBC"...She was so nervous and excited...We talked, there was wine and when she was ready I introduced her to my other half...her eyes got wide and she whispered "It is true!"...I fucked her BLIND that night! In no time at all she became addicted...wanting it, needing it, begging for it...I used that enthusiasm to teach and train her...she was some of my best work...here is a couple of pics of "B" in action.
Photo-11_11_13,-23.10.42-3.JPG IMG_20130518_012636_1.jpg

@bigblackbull76 There is nothing like being the first BBC for a white woman...it's like you are the gateway ******* for her...you have to think about the next BBC that is going to come after you! I have been lucky enough to have my fair share of these BBC Virgins and it has always been great experiences...my favorite one was a divorced mom of 2 who had NEVER had an orgasm PERIOD! We worked for the same company and our paths just happened to finally cross...we talked, texted and the time came for the Dinner Date aka "The Introduction to BBC"...She was so nervous and excited...We talked, there was wine and when she was ready I introduced her to my other half...her eyes got wide and she whispered "It is true!"...I fucked her BLIND that night! In no time at all she became addicted...wanting it, needing it, begging for it...I used that enthusiasm to teach and train her...she was some of my best work...here is a couple of pics of "B" in action.
View attachment 437088 View attachment 437089
opens her perfect pussy for my cock

View attachment 437088 View attachment 437089

@Southernbbc -

Yo bro, that story is fucking awesome. I love to hear ******* like that. I like that line - "the gateway *******", you 'Right on' about that. I'm always on the hunt to find BBC virgins too, hitting them with the dope-dick, making them dope-dick fiends, having their friends call them dopey, and bringing them all the way over to the darkside. Lets keep this thread rolling of the new conquests and freaky-BBC-conversion-tales.

OBSIDIAN INC. in full-effect. Its the New Black Order (N-B-O) bitchez...!

tumblr_mtziakrlpc1sjos9vo1_1280-png.330533

tumblr_nb4ph5fxrv1ta7rk5o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I just love this pic here. What you think... did Soulja boy convert this blonde over to the cause? He definitely going to war for the NBO!
In the immortal words of 'Soulja boy':

"Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me crank it
Watch me roll
Watch me crank that soulja boy
Then super man that hoe
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)"
tumblr_nazupmsJBs1r9ebvuo1_500.jpg

I put my swag on...
tumblr_nbnhjnAjD01tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
@Obsidian INC.

Field Report: Newest acquisition for Sep 2014 -Prt.1
Ok here is the story with the dark blonde I mentioned earlier. Made a new acquisition this week and solidified the merger on the first one with a firm pact of only going black for me. I have been talking with a natural dark blonde blue-eyed slim thing for about a week or two now. I first met her walking on her way to a store where she gave me a curious look and I moved in Bull style to pull her number. Lets call her Lady-J (her first name starts with J). I didn't waste anytime and I set up to go out to dinner with her this past Wednesday night. The Black Bull Gods were smiling down on me that night because the waitress mentioned that they had half off the wines bottles that night and she said she loved Moscato. So instead of this bottle running $30 (at restaurant prices so probably marked-up), it only ran $14 that night and I caught a break.
photo.JPG
We killed that whole bottle and it was so good I took that pic above to make sure to add it to my wine cellar collection. She got buzzed and started looking all puppy dog sucking on a milk-bone eyes on me and leaned in closer. We were talking about our past lives and she told me she just broke up out of a 10yr relationship, she is 28, and had never really been with a black-guy before. But because her relationship was so bad with her ex boyfriend, she "wanted to try new things" to quote her words. I seemed like a nice guy so although she was nervous she said what the hell lets go for it which explains that look she gave me when I first met her.

The vibe and energy I was receiving from her let me know things could definitely progress much further than just talking for the night. I could feel the 'amore' in the air. However something unsuspectingly happened that bumped the DJ's table and made the record skip at the house party on me. Like that Kendrick Lamar song "Beyotch don't ******* my vibe", Miss Italian Stallion (M.I.S.) who I mentioned in the post earlier actually called me while I was having this nice dinner with wine and a hypnotizing time on Lady-J with my Bull swag. I had to excuse myself for a moment because I had been waiting to talk to M.I.S. for quite a while as we haven't really spoken in a few weeks and every time I called her she always said she was going to have to call me right back and then I didn't hear from her for 2 days before she would call me back so I stopped calling her. It was like M.I.S.'s spidey-sixth sense, ESP or some ******* started tingling and she knew she had to call me at that moment to detract the strong gravitational pull that was going on between this new potential cum-slut body and me.

I spoke with M.I.S. for a few minutes and agreed to see her this weekend and got off the phone as quick as I could with her so I could get back to Lady-J and keep the vibe we had going before it died. To make a long story short cause it is a long story and I need to skip all the excruciating details we got back to my car in the parking lot and I made my move and we started kissing and feeling all over each other, heavy breathing, and both of our body temperatures started boiling. Well you know where it went next, straight to the nearest no-tell cause we were closer to her place than mine but we couldn't go in because her mom and brother were there she said.

All the way up to Wednesday I was getting 1 sentence texts from her with no more than 5 or 6 words then to getting 6 sentence long paragraph txts from her after the no-tell 'I put a spell on you' experience. She went from low-key to OD on me with the gate-way ******* to borrow the line from 'SouthernBBC' I introduced to her with my BBC. Here is some of the things she has said on her txts (full quotes-no edits on my part) following that night of first hit off the BigBlackBull's BBC:

"u crossed my mind in a good way, last nite felt good ur big but i like it hurts lil at times but I like that"
"i go out hang out i kno with what i did and dont do things like that, seems weird to say but i dont like to be promiscuous"
"something bout u diff in a good way and i hope to get to kno u more and go out and chill and do alot more with u"
The next lines I will let you read for yourself:
Lady-J -txt.JPG
So we got together again on Friday night this time at my place. We sat around for two hours talking, watching TV, and cuddling, and then we both went to sleep as I was exhausted. However in the morning it was on an popping again. She allowed me to take only 1 picture of her as she was shy and real nervous about it but I ensured her no face pics and she could take some of me in return which she did. Here is one of her pics below.
Lady-J - Ass.JPG
Miss Lady-J txt me today now saying this:
"to be perfectly honest, i was with a dude for ten years and never came or left any type of cream on him and I think alot is ur size it helps and way it feels is good I was surprised it did."
She has been blackened real good as I'm getting txts from her all day and night everyday now. Next time I see her I'm gonna apply the QoS tat (flag) on her ass to show that the land has been conquered in the name of BBC OBSIDIAN INC.

Then later on Sat. afternoon right after I dropped off Lady J. I picked up M.I.S. and brought her back to my place. With M.I.S. she admitted she had been talking to a few other guys and that one guy was trying to get with her really bad to the point of stalking her and she had to call another friend of hers to go approach the guy about backing off. She was getting non-stop calls, and txts from the guy. When she got to my spot boy oh boy did I step-up my A game since I knew there was more competition. I put it down on her so good she made an affirmation to me using that old 4'letter word during the night.

I put the Sa-Ra channel on Pandora for the freak mode music setting, cut out the lights and told her to watch my lamp, cut on the Phillips Hue purple light with the iphone and she asked how did I do that. I told her it was magic to further mystify the setting, then laid her down on my black satin sheets, I strapped her arms and legs down with the purple fur cuffs, pulled a purple satin eye mask over her bluish-green oculars, and then began to lick her slowly down from her ears and down her neck.....

~This story will continue in Part 2 when i have more time to write it and it gets better so stay tuned, same black time, same black channel. In the meantime here is a sneak-peak picture with M.I.S. I will write more about in Part 2.
~BBB76 out.
Miss-A-10.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings all...sorry I have been away but it has been for a good cause...meet "J" a cute little Snowbunny from the Badger state! Not only is she all about the DARK side of the ******* but she likes it ROUGH!!!
View attachment 452588

Obviously the Badger state is Wisconsin and I just want to say that this girl is one of many girls in Wisconsin that love black cock.. I say this because my boyfriend and I were in Madison for a wedding last year (yes, a black friend of his marrying a white girl) and while going to a number of different clubs close to the University, we were both blown away with seeing sooo many white girls with black guys... Loved it...lol

Obviously the Badger state is Wisconsin and I just want to say that this girl is one of many girls in Wisconsin that love black cock.. I say this because my boyfriend and I were in Madison for a wedding last year (yes, a black friend of his marrying a white girl) and while going to a number of different clubs close to the University, we were both blown away with seeing sooo many white girls with black guys... Loved it...lol
Excellent! I have always wanted to visit the big W for the football but the more I have learned about the ladies from there, the less I have cared about the football part! Can't wait to find out if the entirety of the state lives up to the hype!

Back