New!

evy

Female
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi, I'm Evy from Los Angeles and I'm new to the site. I'm excited to meet everyone and explore some new interests. :)

I had my first experience with a black guy a few weeks ago, and my whole sex life has changed. I'm thinking about it all of the time now. I'm hoping that I can come here and learn more, maybe meet some local guys who would be interested in helping me channel this new sexual energy.

That said, I'm looking for people who are respectful and down to earth. I guess it's typical for girls on sites like this to get swamped, but even though I am here "looking", that doesn't mean that just anyone will do. Be nice, please!

Evy

Welcome Evy, I am so glad to hear about your wonderful experience a few weeks ago. Hope you enjoy this site. Hit me up anytime.

Hi, I'm Evy from Los Angeles and I'm new to the site. I'm excited to meet everyone and explore some new interests. :)

I had my first experience with a black guy a few weeks ago, and my whole sex life has changed. I'm thinking about it all of the time now. I'm hoping that I can come here and learn more, maybe meet some local guys who would be interested in helping me channel this new sexual energy.

That said, I'm looking for people who are respectful and down to earth. I guess it's typical for girls on sites like this to get swamped, but even though I am here "looking", that doesn't mean that just anyone will do. Be nice, please!

Evy
Welcome!

Back