New young couple looking for UK east midlands bars/clubs to visit for BBC fun?

Yeah you can go to Bmfc for that particular agenda, but there's clubs like chams that usually have a good selection of bm too. But I've only been to bbw night. And no that's doesn't mean that everyone there is bbws lol

Just had a look at their website and says there’s one in Leeds, we’re new to this scene, what is to be expected when you visit this place? Has anyone got any first hand experience?

I have been there 3 times and it is a little bit hit and miss. If you like to dance then I would suggest that to go to the bmfc in Dunstable. Radlett is a lovely house with a pool but as I love dancing with white women to get us both horny then Dunstable is the one. If you find another spot let me know as I would love to smooch with you on the dance floor.

Just had a look at their website and says there’s one in Leeds, we’re new to this scene, what is to be expected when you visit this place? Has anyone got any first hand experience?
Hi, BMFC has a regular night at Quest and Pandoras has also started hosting a monthly event.. We're fans of both but tbh we prefer the size of Pandoras and the huge bar area have a look on Fabs

Back