New York trip

We are a British couple due to visit New York shortly. I've always fantasized about watching my wife get fucked by a BBC but have never tried yet.
Are there any good bars, clubs where we could 'test the water'? I'd love to watch her get felt up whilst dancing with a well hung black stud and hopefully this could help us make up our mind whether to 'take the plunge'.
Being on holiday will hopefully make us prepared to be more naughty than at home, plus there are so many BBC studs from USA on this site!

Also is there any mileage in a wife wearing an ankle bracelet or is that a myth?

We are a British couple due to visit New York shortly. I've always fantasized about watching my wife get fucked by a BBC but have never tried yet.
Are there any good bars, clubs where we could 'test the water'? I'd love to watch her get felt up whilst dancing with a well hung black stud and hopefully this could help us make up our mind whether to 'take the plunge'.
Being on holiday will hopefully make us prepared to be more naughty than at home, plus there are so many BBC studs from USA on this site!

Also is there any mileage in a wife wearing an ankle bracelet or is that a myth?
Where you going to stay in NYC?

Hello. I host bbc parties for couples on a regular basis in the NYC area. I can put you in touch with a wide variety of respectful black en who know how to treat wives properly. When is your trip?

Back