NEW WORLD ORDER

How the cuckold really benefits
A cuckold relationship should simply be simply said, a win-win situation for everyone. The question however is, how does the cuckold benefit, if he does not get any sex?
First of all, does the cuckold get any sex if the couple were not open about extra extramarital affairs? Maybe, yes sort of, no or very seldomly? What is wrong with the cuckold is nothing other than him being a beta in sexual terms and betas are natural cuckolds. Obviously, nobody is happy in the relationship, especially not the wife. Continuing this path is pointless. However, there are three solutions to this problem. Solution one is business as usual, which is not a solution, solution two is the cuckold becomes an alpha which he clearly will never be, and solution three is the only viable solution. The couple becomes a cuckold couple. But then, how does the cuckold really benefit is the big and mysterious question.
The answer is, sex in humans actually takes place in the brain. Sex is primarily the process of combining male and female genes to form offspring, however over the past billion years complex systems of behavior (and the motivation and reward circuits that root such behaviors) have evolved around this process and nowhere is this complexity more elaborately represented than in the human brain. It has been scientifically determined, that the brain is the largest sex organ controlling the biological urge, mediating all thoughts, experiences and physiological responses to sex.
Why do most cuckolds desire the wife to be served by a black bull and not an Asian or white bull? Could be the skin contrast, a biological urge for genetic enrichment, the social taboo, the illusion of a sexual superior race, a sexual disorder combined with a fetish, the naughty ethno-sadomasochistic thought of white extinction or less of a fear of losing the wife to a black man than to someone of the same racial background? This is defiantly another topic. The fact is however, that most white cuckolds prefer a black bull and really enjoy watching their women being screwed by one.
The second important question is, how much does the cuckold enjoy watching his women being “blacked”? Here are some quotes out of the internet: “It was a real rush, feeling jealousy, inferiority and really good all at the same time.”, “It felt like I was born again..sexually!”, “The first time I watched my wife drive away, knowing that she would be sleeping with another man, was a complicated experience, but that's the draw of cuckolding—it's complicated with multiple emotions layered over one another and pulling in different directions. I felt sick to my stomach with anxiety but was also excited to hear about the details later. She called the next morning with details that ignited my imagination and desires, and I met her at the door with flowers—we both spent a long time afterwards alternating between sharing our excitement for this new path and reconnecting with one another.” Although there must be negative experiences for the cuckold with IR-Cuckolding, I personally have yet to find one negative excerpt in the internet.
With all that said, it could very well be, that it is the cuckold who enjoys and benefits the most from a cuckold relationship. If that is so, I suggest for the black bull to somehow level the playing field.

tumblr_me074gXF5N1rkoba8o1_500.png tumblr_mvp3yk6yJm1rkoba8o1_500.png tumblr_n7pr9esYUM1tfu6a7o1_1280.jpg tumblr_n37d6eTkPK1t7i7kmo1_500.png tumblr_nbxe0xksvV1t4yl4ro1_500.png tumblr_ndpxf1UR3z1tiqk6uo1_500.jpg tumblr_nldbrwbzUh1tqyeivo1_500.jpg tumblr_nldbrwbzUh1tqyeivo2_500.jpg tumblr_nldbrwbzUh1tqyeivo3_500.jpg tumblr_ns7a5yNTiB1u9jl8qo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nt4jppptat1uzikc4o1_400.png tumblr_o88qw9rVVE1v6evcvo2_500.jpg tumblr_of5b8uj92h1vchi1ko1_500.jpg tumblr_okx71kmI3L1sek6q1o1_1280.jpg tumblr_olpcr4pTJs1w6yjsro1_1280.jpg tumblr_omy47fJVSk1uwz07do1_540.jpg tumblr_omy47fJVSk1uwz07do2_540.jpg tumblr_on2lc3fdaX1rkoba8o1_400.png tumblr_onot7uTvpb1vak0z3o1_500.jpg tumblr_oq9vicVzAk1vdktmio1_1280.jpg tumblr_oq9weyESac1wocmslo1_1280.jpg tumblr_oqnth55Ics1wocmslo1_1280.jpg tumblr_ozvv04Et1a1wrbhd9o1_1280.png tumblr_p0kgszNNMN1w52semo1_500.jpg

JerseyGirl

Female
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
How the cuckold really benefits
A cuckold relationship should simply be simply said, a win-win situation for everyone. The question however is, how does the cuckold benefit, if he does not get any sex?
First of all, does the cuckold get any sex if the couple were not open about extra extramarital affairs? Maybe, yes sort of, no or very seldomly? What is wrong with the cuckold is nothing other than him being a beta in sexual terms and betas are natural cuckolds. Obviously, nobody is happy in the relationship, especially not the wife. Continuing this path is pointless. However, there are three solutions to this problem. Solution one is business as usual, which is not a solution, solution two is the cuckold becomes an alpha which he clearly will never be, and solution three is the only viable solution. The couple becomes a cuckold couple. But then, how does the cuckold really benefit is the big and mysterious question.
The answer is, sex in humans actually takes place in the brain. Sex is primarily the process of combining male and female genes to form offspring, however over the past billion years complex systems of behavior (and the motivation and reward circuits that root such behaviors) have evolved around this process and nowhere is this complexity more elaborately represented than in the human brain. It has been scientifically determined, that the brain is the largest sex organ controlling the biological urge, mediating all thoughts, experiences and physiological responses to sex.
Why do most cuckolds desire the wife to be served by a black bull and not an Asian or white bull? Could be the skin contrast, a biological urge for genetic enrichment, the social taboo, the illusion of a sexual superior race, a sexual disorder combined with a fetish, the naughty ethno-sadomasochistic thought of white extinction or less of a fear of losing the wife to a black man than to someone of the same racial background? This is defiantly another topic. The fact is however, that most white cuckolds prefer a black bull and really enjoy watching their women being screwed by one.
The second important question is, how much does the cuckold enjoy watching his women being “blacked”? Here are some quotes out of the internet: “It was a real rush, feeling jealousy, inferiority and really good all at the same time.”, “It felt like I was born again..sexually!”, “The first time I watched my wife drive away, knowing that she would be sleeping with another man, was a complicated experience, but that's the draw of cuckolding—it's complicated with multiple emotions layered over one another and pulling in different directions. I felt sick to my stomach with anxiety but was also excited to hear about the details later. She called the next morning with details that ignited my imagination and desires, and I met her at the door with flowers—we both spent a long time afterwards alternating between sharing our excitement for this new path and reconnecting with one another.” Although there must be negative experiences for the cuckold with IR-Cuckolding, I personally have yet to find one negative excerpt in the internet.
With all that said, it could very well be, that it is the cuckold who enjoys and benefits the most from a cuckold relationship. If that is so, I suggest for the black bull to somehow level the playing field.

View attachment 2027666 View attachment 2027667 View attachment 2027668 View attachment 2027669 View attachment 2027670 View attachment 2027671 View attachment 2027672 View attachment 2027673 View attachment 2027674 View attachment 2027675 View attachment 2027676 View attachment 2027677 View attachment 2027678 View attachment 2027679 View attachment 2027680 View attachment 2027681 View attachment 2027682 View attachment 2027683 View attachment 2027684 View attachment 2027685 View attachment 2027686 View attachment 2027687 View attachment 2027688 View attachment 2027689
This is more entertaining here than on that other site where you posted the exact same thing because you attached images. You should have done that there.

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
665_1000.jpg

As part of the new world order, couples are expected to no longer be afraid to accept their Cuckold urges:

"Learn to embrace what you are and don’t ever be afraid to say it. Such is one of the demanding quality of being a slutwife. It isn’t merely the fact that you are now licensed by your husband (and even your Black Master) to enjoy being serviced by black cock, but that your entire being now much be geared towards worshipping and serving your Black gods however they demand of you.

As a Black-Owned slut, you are expected to wear your whore-wife status with pride and joy. Let your husband be well aware that henceforth you are a newly liberated housewife. No longer will you be taking your commands from him but from your Black Master instead."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/07/embrace-your-black-owned-life.html

View attachment 2027871

As part of the new world order, couples are expected to no longer be afraid to accept their Cuckold urges:

"Learn to embrace what you are and don’t ever be afraid to say it. Such is one of the demanding quality of being a slutwife. It isn’t merely the fact that you are now licensed by your husband (and even your Black Master) to enjoy being serviced by black cock, but that your entire being now much be geared towards worshipping and serving your Black gods however they demand of you.

As a Black-Owned slut, you are expected to wear your whore-wife status with pride and joy. Let your husband be well aware that henceforth you are a newly liberated housewife. No longer will you be taking your commands from him but from your Black Master instead."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/07/embrace-your-black-owned-life.html
Well said master. Your friend.

K&K

Couple
Gold Member
From
Poland
Another very interesting post. While the legitimacy of the concept could be questioned, the impact individual couples can make cannot. As a submissive cuckold with a Hotwife who exclusively fucks BBC Bulls, we actively support the superior nature of the Black Male (and Black Female for that matter) in our daily lives. No we do not give him all of our money or sign over our home, but we do submit to his needs and show the respect that such a Dominant Black Male deserves.

He does actively control the majority of our free time and our vacations and get aways revolve around his schedule. We are open about our servitude to friends who are aware of the Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. We do not hide our beliefs and we do expound the virtues of servitude.

So we are doing our part to advance the topic.
You are incredible :) Greetings from Poland. Kasia