New white wannabe cuck from Philly.

wwbp

Male
Just joined up.

I'm a 26 year-old white male, originally from Philadelphia, but now I live in Bristol, PA. I want to be involved in a cuckold relationship, and am looking. I also want to help sway my sister to the dark side, so that she can find a real man, who can satisfy her, and so that she can stop being underwhelmed by all of the white guys she's dated.

Just joined up.

I'm a 26 year-old white male, originally from Philadelphia, but now I live in Bristol, PA. I want to be involved in a cuckold relationship, and am looking. I also want to help sway my sister to the dark side, so that she can find a real man, who can satisfy her, and so that she can stop being underwhelmed by all of the white guys she's dated.
You could help us by turning white women to the dark side

Just joined up.

Welcome to the forum! I'm a young white guy too and honestly not enough guys our age understand how things should be.

Back