New white man to the site

Hello just found this site recently. I’m a married white man who has finally realize the superiority of black men and BBC. I not only want to see white women with black men but I want to serve them as well. Hoping to learn a lot from people here.
Welcome to the forum. I'm so happy to read your post of your awakening. There is alot to read, and learn on here about black superiority. I have found reading, and communicating with other cuckolds incredibly beneficial towards accepting my inferiority as a white cuck. My proudest moment though was the first time I knelt before my wife's bull to begin worshipping his gorgeous cock as my wife looked down with joy while her arms were wrapped around him. I love that people on this site will tell me I'm weak, inferior, and don't deserve my own wife's pussy while not being condescending. They are just stating a fact to me. I do hope you login often.

Welcome to the forum. I'm so happy to read your post of your awakening. There is alot to read, and learn on here about black superiority. I have found reading, and communicating with other cuckolds incredibly beneficial towards accepting my inferiority as a white cuck. My proudest moment though was the first time I knelt before my wife's bull to begin worshipping his gorgeous cock as my wife looked down with joy while her arms were wrapped around him. I love that people on this site will tell me I'm weak, inferior, and don't deserve my own wife's pussy while not being condescending. They are just stating a fact to me. I do hope you login often.
I love to kneel between wifes black bull and play with his 12 inch dick before i suck on it as he fingers my wifes pussy

Hello just found this site recently. I’m a married white man who has finally realize the superiority of black men and BBC. I not only want to see white women with black men but I want to serve them as well. Hoping to learn a lot from people here.
You will enjoy serving bbc I serviced a couple with my mouth and hands but never my ass but I crave to be one of their little sissy bois soon enough.

Wonderful reply and Beautifully written !

Unfortunately the opportunities to serve Black/colored people here are limited and sometimes my inept attempts to be obliging and courteous are taken in completely the wrong way! it is my hope as immigration brings more African, American and dark skinned peoples that they will be more willing to avail Themselves of my service.

Where do you live?

Very nicely expressed love your thinking

Welcome to the site and lifestyle you'll find it very satisfying for all involved
I have seen some of your posts and replies I love your thinking

Back