new white girl

i am new to this whole idea of interracial sex and relationships. my boyfriend is the main reason i am getting interested. the size and color of black cocks is very exciting. i have watched many ir movies and the way the black men fuck white women is incredible. the way the women react to being stretched and pounded by such huge cocks makes me really curious as to whether i could handle it and if i would enjoy it as much as they do.

Tell us about you. How old, where from? What you look like?

Hope you enjoy your time here, sweetie.

I can't believe this "Casie" person is posting another post after they wrote a story about her and her fiancée and her doing a black guy the other day so her ******* with special needs could get into a school. Now she is saying she is not sure she can handle. Excuse me but people do read your other posts. Duh looks like you are a fake.

Good grief, how do you find all those links? Do you do anything but search for that stuff? Not being sassy, just curious how you would find all those links.

Whats good y'all new to this whole thing, would love to start off coming correct. A lot of beautiful women in here and cant wait to provide my services to all those who are interested otherwise im give you a small description pf myself: I'm over six foot, athletic built, active, thick girth, and about 9 inches in length.

I love love to eat pussy
I love receiving
I am big into foreplay
I defnlove laying the pipe down

If you like this post the give me a shoutout and I will def hit you back

Attachments

• 20130502_084012.jpg
    20130502_084012.jpg
    933.3 KB · Views: 10
How many of you really post a true pic of yourself? Is it really that big of a deal that a stranger that you will never meat doesn't post a pic of herself for the world to see and know about her secret sexuality?

Also this post was way before I posted story about school guys. Check your facts before you just roll with whatever somebody says is true. Find out for yourself.

I don't message people to start a relationship and this is the only pic I have posted except the real one I use of my legs in a mini skirt and red heels for the first few days here. It freaked me out and I changed it. Don't care what you think. I never planned to meat anyone from here. Never led anybody one and don't do private messages, unless I'm defending myself

I don't message people to start a relationship and this is the only pic I have posted except the real one I use of my legs in a mini skirt and red heels for the first few days here. It freaked me out and I changed it. Don't care what you think. I never planned to meat anyone from here. Never led anybody one and don't do private messages, unless I'm defending myself
Never planned to meet anyone here? I guess I should believe that since you are a fake. So, not here to meet anyone but instead you are here to lead people along, lie, etc. Leave...just leave. There are too many white faggots posting here as white women as it is.

Whats good y'all new to this whole thing, would love to start off coming correct. A lot of beautiful women in here and cant wait to provide my services to all those who are interested otherwise im give you a small description pf myself: I'm over six foot, athletic built, active, thick girth, and about 9 inches in length.

I love love to eat pussy
I love receiving
I am big into foreplay
I defnlove laying the pipe down

If you like this post the give me a shoutout and I will def hit you back

Bro, please do yourself a favor and start THIS intro in another thread and while you're at it please review the Site's Terms and Rules for posting https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms; and this "bump" will not occur by YOU again. Thank you and good luck! (There is cyber ettiqutte "wisdom" in the posts by our fellow members regarding your post, I hope that you respefully "heard" them and their advice!). blackmeat

How many of you really post a true pic of yourself? Is it really that big of a deal that a stranger that you will never meat doesn't post a pic of herself for the world to see and know about her secret sexuality?
There are numerous members in the community that use/used actual photos of themselves, and at the beginning so did I (two years ago), but what happened was other "trusted" members stole, copied pics of genuine REAL PEOPLE, or they misrepresented themselves (creating a female profile, using an Internet image, but they are actually a male), and this created a culture of distrust and caution in the community. Whether your purpose is to meet with someone or not, members in this community have been deceived, spammed, scammed and outright lied to that your avatar is the first line of credibility within THIS community.

So, YES it's THAT BIG of a deal, HERE

and...

You simply chose the wrong photo...

u may no give out alot of things , but some of us do enjoy this lifestyle and the company we keep here , u need to move on to another site because we all expose the Fake ones.. and if I ever seen one it would be u...

Back