New Ways To Cuck BF

Iamsomebody

Female
I'm looking for new things to try with my bbc lover and bf.

Usually my bf and I just meet up with our him at hotels.

Any suggestions on new things to try?

Also I like to keep my bf involved by having him do clean ups, humiliating him,
and going down on my lover and I.

Any other ways to keep him involved?

Thanks!!

Chastity was very effective on me. It made me naturally more submissive and willing to obey. But what also worked on me was corporeal punishment. Whit e males who don’t obey should be punished in the same way a bad kid is punished by very strict parents. Your white male will be closer to total submission if you are able to get him to bend over and take hard licks with a wooden paddle, belt, or strap. It is even more important for the Black Master to discipline the white boy in front of you. This demonstrates absolute victory of the Black Man over the white boy, and it shows the white boy that his inferior status is not just a game or an abstract concept but reality.

Chastity was very effective on me. It made me naturally more submissive and willing to obey. But what also worked on me was corporeal punishment. Whit e males who don’t obey should be punished in the same way a bad kid is punished by very strict parents. Your white male will be closer to total submission if you are able to get him to bend over and take hard licks with a wooden paddle, belt, or strap. It is even more important for the Black Master to discipline the white boy in front of you. This demonstrates absolute victory of the Black Man over the white boy, and it shows the white boy that his inferior status is not just a game or an abstract concept but reality.

Yea chastity is good, I love it.

Just looking for something new to try.

I really like humiliating my bf with my lover.

He's Asian, not white btw

iamsomebody ... I"ll give you some visual ideas! This should get you started ... Mac

Attachments

• cuck_SexToy-Instructions.jpg
    cuck_SexToy-Instructions.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 128
  • cuck_TshirtSaysItAll-Cuckshirt2.jpg
    cuck_TshirtSaysItAll-Cuckshirt2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 130
  • cuck_humiliation10.jpg
    cuck_humiliation10.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 131
  • cuck_Humiliation96-blowupDoll.jpg
    cuck_Humiliation96-blowupDoll.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 117
  • cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 122
  • cuck_humiliation-SnowballFromWife.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-SnowballFromWife.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 128
  • cuck_humiliation-spanking5.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-spanking5.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 123
  • cuck_captionPicWhiteSlutAcademy.jpg
    cuck_captionPicWhiteSlutAcademy.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 132
  • cuck_humiliation-SleepingOnCouch.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-SleepingOnCouch.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 129
  • cuck_PlayTime-honey.jpg
    cuck_PlayTime-honey.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 137
  • cuck_sissyfiedCuck.jpg
    cuck_sissyfiedCuck.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 115
  • cuck_SuckingBull03.jpg
    cuck_SuckingBull03.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • cuck_Tags,Caps,Shirts&More5.jpg
    cuck_Tags,Caps,Shirts&More5.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 111
  • cuck_Tags,Caps,Shirts&MoreGifts.jpg
    cuck_Tags,Caps,Shirts&MoreGifts.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 115
  • cuck_BodyWriting.jpg
    cuck_BodyWriting.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 109
If this lover is becoming a steady and is trustworthy, you might consider having him to your home rather than hotel rooms. This would enable you to utilize your boyfriend in domestic capacities as well as sexual.

You could have him busy himself in the kitchen making dinner for you and your lover and then have him set only two place settings and serve the two of you like a waiter after you have enjoyed a round of sex. You will probably need to teach him how you wish to be served and practice it a bit before inviting your lover over. He should serve in silence other than to answer direct questions, preferably with just Yes, Ma'am or Sir.

You can have him dress in whatever fashion that he finds humiliating and you amusing, such as a french maid, although, if you want to lend a more classy vibe to the evening, have him serve wearing a tux.
If you want to go kinky, have him wear tails without the trousers or undershorts, keeping the shirt rolled up under a cummerbund so as to keep him neatly exposed.

You might consider having him crawl under the table to either stimulate you orally to get you nice and wet for your lover or having him fluff your lover to ready him for you, while the two of you relax over dessert.

Then after the two of you return to the bedroom for round two, your cuckold should clean up the after dinner mess, enjoy his table scraps for dinner and then begin preparing a snack to serve you later.

Of course, he would also be on call for whatever other services (clean up, fluffing, etc.) you may wish to have him render. Perhaps have a bell to summon him with as needed.

Personally I love my chastity cages. My loving wife will put me in one for several reasons. One is so I will not touch myself. I love the way it feels, the sound it makes when I walk. Etc.... to me it shows she loves me.

I am a big advocate for these devices. I feel like even couples that are not into this lifestyle would benefit as a loving couple if the man was in a cage. a few days or weeks in a cage and the hubby will realize it is not about him, it is as it should be.... about her.

Reactions: wit
How about an impromptu session? Stop meeting up at hotels and let your husband come home from work with your lovers BBC in your mouth... Frankly that would get me going...

Back