*NEW* TRUE Freaky-Tale-5: Tales from the BigBlackBull's Dungeon Prt. I

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Welcome to 'TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side'. These are some great real-life true stories of erotic interracial adventures I am re-telling from my side for your enjoyment. Many of the Tales have pictures to go along with them for your viewing pleasure.

black_bull_rider_tank_top-jpg.462155

Click to read first tales if you haven't already:

Freaky-Tale-1:
'Come Take a Ride with one hell-a-of guy in the BigBlackBull-Mobile'

Freaky-Tale-2:
'Facebook Hot-white-girlfriend Mind-Fuck and Boi-friend virtually cuckolded '

Freaky-Tale-3:
'What happened with the BigBlackBull in Vegas Didn't just stay
in Vegas Prt.1, 2, & 3'

Freaky-Tale-4:

'My submissive Cum-slut went grocery shopping and picked-up another cum-slut at the store and brought home for the BigBlackBull to enjoy after Dinner for dessert'

* * * And Now * * *

Freaky-Tale-5:
Tales from the BigBlackBull's Dungeon, Part 1

screen-shot-2016-10-24-at-4-13-36-am-png.1016182
Story written and copyrighted by BigBlackBull76 press 2016 (c)

The following tale is 100% true and only the names, pictures, and some places were changed to protect the innocent, or the guilty pending your POV.

She entered my dark-lit room, with only candles a-glow wearing a blind-fold and a ball-gag securely strapped in her mouth. She was totally dependent on me to guide her around as she could not use any of her senses of sight, nor taste, but only sound and smell due to the restraints I placed on her. And the dungeon was completely quiet at the moment in which only her nose would be of any use in which she could smell the lavender scent that emitted and filled the room as the candle wax melting down as the hours passed.

I guided her to the edge of the bed to where I slowly outstretched her arms around a large and long bamboo pole for her to finally use the sensation of her fingers to feel something once more. She had spent over an hour tied and suspended in air and deprived of any sensory I purposely subjected her to in order to heightened her suspicion and adrenaline levels.

a-tmp7-jpg.566836

The BigBlackBull is a master in applying techniques of pyschological and biological fear along with increasing the 'fight-or-flight' chemicals that course through the female body in order to get amazing responses from just the slightest touch which fed my satisfaction for the devious plans I had in store for her. I strapped her arms down around the pole, and then wrapped a rope around her wrists which I then fastened to the edge of the bed posts.
a-tmp3-jpg.566826

I then grabbed her angles and applied the rope around them too and applied a Kinbaku style tie to fasten her legs in which they would remain open no matter how much she struggled and allowed me complete access to the rear of her ass to spank, flogg, ram with my BBC over and over again and hear her gasps muzzled under the gag in her mouth.

I then removed her blind-fold to which she could see the predicament she was in for herself. She knew she was in a mixed up fix now and was totally helpless to stop whatever was going to happen to her next. I slowly walked up behind her, admiring the view and taking pleasure in my work and the blank palette that lay before me in which to begin my next masterpiece in what EVERYONE who is in the know understands are completely natural things that takes place in the Bigblackbull's Dungeon without question. To the uninitiated they can only merely speculate and protest what as to what they think is going on or believes is too dangerous and risky in the dungeon. They are those who peer from the outside and can only wonder what rituals really happens within the structure with no windows and is dark and dimly lit.

a-tmp5-jpg.566830

I ran my long leather flogger with the thin leather tassles slowly along the botton of her feet, up the back of her right thigh around her ass and then drew it back and snapped it forward with a ferocious velocity unleashing a quick whip that stung her ass and watched her head snap-up, and ass jerk back but she was strapped down and could not readjust to shield herself from a barrage of lashes to be laid upon her.

I saw no shakes from her head so I knew it was safe to proceed cautiously with grabbing the leather paddle I had laid on the table beside her and drew it back up over my shoulder and swung it down like a kitchen chef trying to swack a fly trying to steal a taste of stew from his special pot. SWAAAAAWACCCCK, and her ass flinched high as it could go in the air and I knew I got a good response from her as I could hear her exasperate a deep 'ooooooommmpfff' from under the gag. Her ass was glowing red and extremely sensitive to the touch now and the deviant art had been broad-stroked brushed now.

But knowing all along that I was her first BBC she had experienced and how tight her pink pleasurable and plush pussy was I couldn't hold out too much longer from having to enter her. I walked up slowly and smacked both of her ass cheeks with my long 10" Black mamba and she only spread her legs even further apart, arched her ass up higher in the air and laid her chest down lower preparing for what she knew was coming next. I stood up on a stepping stool behind her in which to get up on the high-standing bed to mount her and fuck her from the low-rise of the morning to the high-noon. I grabbed a hand-full of her gorgeous red-hair and began to enter her oh so slowly but yet *******-ably prying open the tight clenching of her pussy walls which were still scared of having my enormous BBC enter inside her so abruptly.
a-tmp7-jpg.566834

I continued to ram her with long, deep, and hard thrusts until she grinded back on my cock trying to get it deeper into her now and I could feel how hotter she was becoming and wetter like my cock was dipping into a pool. She thrusted back violently on me a few times until she backed down hard and stopped in which I could feel a stream rush down from her love-tunnel and her body completely going limp.

I knew I had her good now, so I proceeded to unstrap her legs, and flip the arm bar over to where I could hog-tie her and fuck her like a cumhog who's thirst for BBC and cum is never quenched. This continued on few many more hours until her hair was all completely frazzled from the sweat and heat of the room and she had a glazed look over her eyes of someone who was dope-high on herion with their head nodding down continuously trying to lift it back up with no avail and saliva slopply dripping from the side of their mouth. Her lips curled up with the most happiest smile like that of baby being embraced in the warm arms against the bossum of its mom. She had been been properly punished with pain, and prized with pleasure the only way a woman could receive such ******* in the BlackBull's Dungeon.

a-tmp4-jpg.566844

There are many, many real and true life tales to tell of the times women have submitted to the Master BigBlackBull in the BlackBull's Dungeon and this is just one. There will be many many more to come. :bigsmile:

ls.jpg

keep-calm-and-obey-your-dungeon-master-3-png.468248

Dedicated to my dungeon family. And for anyone who doesn't like it, they can go elsewhere and get ass-raped by Big-Fat-Black-Dick.
~BBB76

See, read, hear more fantastic journeys from the BigBlackBull's dungeon here:
http://www.blacktowhite.net/community/threads/pics-of-chics-in-the-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/

Last edited:
Back