NEW TOPIC-Pictures of Mom when she was "young & wild" ...

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
caption_mom-oldPictures17.jpg caption_mom-oldPictures18Waunt.jpg caption_mom-oldPictures19a.jpg caption_mom-oldPictures19b.jpg caption_mom-oldPictures19c.jpg caption_mom-oldPictures19d.jpg TOPIC PICS: Have any of you run across old pics of your parents, or known anyone who has, which revealed a side of their lives they'd rather have kept private or secret from their children?
I know my wife and I have videos (old VHS) and have taken a few adult pics which we'd hope are never seen by our children ... if you have them, post them here.

Please try to stay ON TOPIC ...
MAC .....gif_ThankYouPostie.gif

Great thread.
Great Pictures.
Can I assume these are of Mr. McFries mom and her friends?
Any ID on some of the other women? Not Names, but whether Friend, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, etc..
Great thread, Thank You.
Wish I had some to share, but I never thought my mom was good looking. I do have suspicions she was have sex with at least one Black man and maybe more. But, No proof.

Great thread.
Great Pictures.
Thank you. I can imagine this happens quite a bit, and probably even more so as we enter the hi-tech age.
Can I assume these are of Mr. McFries mom and her friends?
Ha ... you are welcome to draw any assumption you wish from these, as it might even help heighten your enjoyment of looking at them, but noooooo, I would never post these type of privative pics of my family members. Although, I have seen some 2-piece ocean pics of my mom when she and dad were dating in the 60's and early 70's, and she was quite stunning. I actually don't know any of the individuals who's pics I've posted. Some of them I've possessed for sometime now, just didn't have a place to post them.
Great thread, Thank You.
I certainly "thank you" for the compliment. It encourages me to post more for sure. I have some which include moms with black men, I just got to find them. Keep a tab and you'll probably see them soon. I want to see how responsive the rest of the b2w members are to this topic.
More coming ... Mac

Great thread... Loving this. Looking thru our collection to see if there's any pics that fit. Gotta say though, love the pics, but never ever could have any sexual thoughts about my mom. Not the best of relationships. :(

Great thread... Loving this. Looking thru our collection to see if there's any pics that fit. Gotta say though, love the pics, but never ever could have any sexual thoughts about my mom. Not the best of relationships. :(
I don't think any of us envision our moms being slutty women back when they were young. I can barely envision that my mom was ever young ... she's always been "mom" to me. But imagine if our moms had a slutty, youth history and we suddenly found out about it with pics and movies. Seeing your mom when she was really young would freak most of us out, I imagine.

I know this one girl that I dated ... she was the sluttiest bitch around. I know of at least a dozen or so guys that were popping her, including me. I met her at the grocery store where I working while I was in school, and sometimes when we'd work late (she was a cashier), she and I would go back into the stock room and she'd give me a 5 minute BJ or I'd munch on her clit for a few minutes, never knowing when another employee might venture through the stock room.
Guess what ... this girl (she's around 35 or so now) settled down, had 3 *******, then her husband left her for a younger girl, and she's now single, joined a rather large, local church, and is the church accountant and sings in the choir. She was a real "hottie" in her younger days.

Back