New to this

Hey everyone! My name is ashley. Im only 19 but im looking to try big black cock. Im normally not on any sites likes this but figured i would give it a shot. I might would be open to possible bi/curious... I was lesbian in school so either way lol but mainly just searching for new things :) so hit me up if your interested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 25
Hey everyone! My name is ashley. Im only 19 but im looking to try big black cock. Im normally not on any sites likes this but figured i would give it a shot. I might would be open to possible bi/curious... I was lesbian in school so either way lol but mainly just searching for new things :) so hit me up if your interested
Hello and how are you Ashley

Hello! interesting your tastes to other girls, because so you complement your pleasure with a big black cock, want to share with another girl and together enjoy a big black cock in their pussies?

Back