New to this

Hey everyone! My name is ashley. Im only 19 but im looking to try big black cock. Im normally not on any sites likes this but figured i would give it a shot. I might would be open to possible bi/curious... I was lesbian in school so either way lol but mainly just searching for new things :) so hit me up if your interested

Attachments

Big Menace74

Male
Real Person
From
IN, US
Hey everyone! My name is ashley. Im only 19 but im looking to try big black cock. Im normally not on any sites likes this but figured i would give it a shot. I might would be open to possible bi/curious... I was lesbian in school so either way lol but mainly just searching for new things :) so hit me up if your interested
Hello and how are you Ashley

the dog

Male
Gold Member
From
Venezuela
Hello! interesting your tastes to other girls, because so you complement your pleasure with a big black cock, want to share with another girl and together enjoy a big black cock in their pussies?