NEW TO THIS

ukwhitecuck

Couple
Hi everyone as it says in the title we are new to this. Its been a fantasy of ours now for a good few years for my wife to get fucked by a big black cock. If it was up to me it wouldnt be a fantasy anymore but my wife is rather more reserved. Any hints or tips on how to get her to go through with this would be much appreciated. Thanks again i will post more pictures soon she really is as i would say fit as fuck!!!!

Here is a great tip: get her to sit down at the computer and get some feed back from some true bulls... Might break the ice all the way open...

Here is a great tip: get her to sit down at the computer and get some feed back from some true bulls... Might break the ice all the way open...

Hi everyone as it says in the title we are new to this. Its been a fantasy of ours now for a good few years for my wife to get fucked by a big black cock. If it was up to me it wouldnt be a fantasy anymore but my wife is rather more reserved. Any hints or tips on how to get her to go through with this would be much appreciated. Thanks again i will post more pictures soon she really is as i would say fit as fuck!!!!
well hello and welcome. i can't wait to see the new pics, but i really can't wait for your wife to find a bbc to fuck;).

Back