New To This Site

the more i visit this site, the more bold and uninhibited i think i will become....but would that be a dangerous thing?

good, it is the idea! but dangerous I do not think either that despite the risk of not knowing people, you decide how far to go and make contact with whoever interests you. if you only want to see,welcome too.
the most dangerous thing that can happen is that you like and want to try to keep seeing hahaha

good, it is the idea! but dangerous I do not think either that despite the risk of not knowing people, you decide how far to go and make contact with whoever interests you. if you only want to see,welcome too.
the most dangerous thing that can happen is that you like and want to try to keep seeing hahaha
i think at the least is that i will be spending more time on this site than i should! but it is so addictive.
true, i think if i were to meet someone, it would be at a starbucks or something public.
you make some good points dog! thank you

i think at the least is that i will be spending more time on this site than i should! but it is so addictive.
true, i think if i were to meet someone, it would be at a starbucks or something public.
you make some good points dog! thank you

The good thing is that as ad-dick-tive as the site can be, there's plenty of us to address your cravings and desires :) Welcome to the dark side baby girl!

Back