New To This Site

i think at the least is that i will be spending more time on this site than i should! but it is so addictive.
true, i think if i were to meet someone, it would be at a starbucks or something public.
you make some good points dog! thank you

how addictive it can be this site you choose you, you are what you want to see! you are beautiful and sexy and you would see all the time, but you would see in public first, everything is a process! matter desire!

how addictive it can be this site you choose you, you are what you want to see! you are beautiful and sexy and you would see all the time, but you would see in public first, everything is a process! matter desire!
i am one of those people who can quickly get addicted to things, that can be both good and bad! you are so right, it is a process, my problem is, i rush that process sometimes!

i am one of those people who can quickly get addicted to things, that can be both good and bad! you are so right, it is a process, my problem is, i rush that process sometimes!

because I have no problems when you come fast to enjoy this "dark world" where you find a lot of pleasure if you want to feel openly and fully, should only be you and show you the most sexy

yes sir. i think there are MORE than plenty...and its starting to sound like thats a good thing!
thank you for the kind welcome, i think i am going to enjoy the dark side!

Let me help you navigate your cravings and desires baby girl. It will be an adventure you won't forget :)

Back