New to this site

[QUOTE = "liz_bani, pós: 581.327, membro: 56738"] Gostaria de alguém para conversar. Eu quero ver o que este site é como :)[/ QUOTE]
Wellcome )

I am white and both my first wife and my current wife have had and enjoy sex with black men can give you a perspective from the white guys side.

Welcome to the sight. There is a little bit of everything here. If you are into any variation involving IR sex you very likely can find someone here that has similar interests. There is also a very significant number of people that are not what they seem to be. There is at least one member that makes it his/her hobby on this site to expose fakes. I have been around for about 2 1/2 years and overall I have found the experience positive. I would suggest going through the forums and when you see a topic that interests you jump in.

Hi, welcome to the site, plenty of people will have great chats with you on here. But you might need to expand a bit on your circumstances (eg married, single etc), are you in this lifestyle or interested in getting into it and so on. A few pics help I have found. Good luck

Would like someone to talk to. I want to see what this site is like :)

I'd enjoy chatting with you Liz. I may not be able to answer all your questions but I've been into the IR lifestyle for a long time and through my own personal experience I can at least give you my own opinion or what I have heard from others who are also involved... Let me know okay and If you want to go private, that's okay also.. My email is cmeinfl1@yahoo.co and my handle on yahoo messenger is cmeinfl1. Hope to hear from you..
Janice

Back