new to this place. Wife look for fun

Hello Babydoll, tried to talk with you on your home page and just found your fine, exotic self. I wanted to know what ethnicity are you, because I'll say it again DAMN you are fine, with beautiful skin and thick, just what I love the majority of ladies to be;)

J

jewel

Hello Babydoll, tried to talk with you on your home page and just found your fine, exotic self. I wanted to know what ethnicity are you, because I'll say it again DAMN you are fine, with beautiful skin and thick, just what I love the majority of ladies to be;)
hi there

Hello Babydoll, looks like I'm going to be keeping you company right now, but as fine as you are I'm thinking about coming to AZ for some one on one;) So you're not Mexican, but you're something exotic(and thick I might add). Mind telling me Gorgeous? And I have to ask do you prefer your ideal guy to be deep DARK Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the true "BLACK" experience and erotic mix of Caramel/Dark Chocolate? If your husband want take care of you, I know DAMN well I will;)

I figured as much, your gorgeous facial features and eyes gave me that impression. You're a bad bitch and I mean that in a good way. Is your husband also Native or white, either way I can definitely give you some good, deep thrust fucking or love making. Whatever your husband is not giving you;)

J

jewel

He
I figured as much, your gorgeous facial features and eyes gave me that impression. You're a bad bitch and I mean that in a good way. Is your husband also Native or white, either way I can definitely give you some good, deep thrust fucking or love making. Whatever your husband is not giving you;)
he is Native to

Is he away on business too much for your needs? Thats his mistake for not taking care of his business in bed. But I certainly will take care of your needs(stroking that tight pussy), in that very bed in fact;) How does my thick and veiny, 8.5in JET black cock in your pretty, tight brown pussy sound babydoll?

Damn right its going to be, the thought of fucking you in the bed your hubby sleeps in is so DAMN hot. I want you to spread those pretty Olive toned legs, let me settle between those thick thighs and plunge balls deep into that tight Native pussy;) mmm. I'll have you head over heels for some deep DARK Chocolate