New to this lifestyle

Nikosch

Couple
Hello everyone

It's Nick from Greece! I was reading this forum for a long time and now decided to make my first post! I want to convince my girlfriend try BBC. This is my ultimate fantasy! She knows about that but she is not totally accepting it. She only talks about it during sex but then nothing.

I wanna share thoughts with experienced black masters and white females/couples who are into this lifestyle! And then ... who knows what happens next!

Last edited:
do you people think that we are too young to enter this lifestyle, considering that she finally accepts it? as I can see most couples try after 30-35s
I think, if you know what you want, you are actually at an advantage to start so young. Let's be fair and honest. At 21, you have the best body you will ever have, unless you work out like a crazy woman at age 35 or 40. I have seen some ladies on here with incredible bodies, but at 21, you have it naturally. I think the bulls on here will be drooling over your tight, natural body and I think you will have the pic of who you want. If you are both absolutely sure this is what you want, go for it.

That being said, Nikosch, you have to absolutely make sure this is something she wants. If this is not her thing (and you can tell easily), you need to find a new gf. The whole thing about this is, IT IS ALL ABOUT HER!!!!!! Her pleasure. Her orgasms. Her enjoyment. If she is not into this 1000%, you have no chance.

That being said, Nikosch, you have to absolutely make sure this is something she wants. If this is not her thing (and you can tell easily), you need to find a new gf. The whole thing about this is, IT IS ALL ABOUT HER!!!!!! Her pleasure. Her orgasms. Her enjoyment. If she is not into this 1000%, you have no chance.

i think she wants it but doesn't want to admit it.

for your eyes only
1898737_806996619327761_1537709424_m.jpg
nice young sexy girl xxx

Back