new to the site...two missed opprtunities

robb32

Male
I've had a couple black guys hit on the wife over the last year . Sometimes you can feel the electricity when they're in the same vicinity..she's so attracted to them. She knows I wouldn't mind, and in fact asked me what she should do about the one. I suggested whatever she was comfortable with. He had asked her to dinner and..if his sister didn't work in the same office, I think she would have gone with my encouragement. Another time completely uncharacteristically she volunteered to go over to a friend of the family's house one on one to "fix his pc"..and she doesn't know that much about them. He's a big guy 6'6 245 and it would've been a whole new experience for her, and one I STILL regret . She went, he failed to take advantage, altho he had a strong inkling I didn't mind..Thinking on both occasions, she would have spread with these two men IF one didn't have family in her office, and two; He'd have made the play. He'd have had her. Funny thing was she made reference to being told by a friend that black men requiring ass fucking . Said I didn't know, but looking back in retro, thinking she was ready willing and able for anything they'd wanted. She said daily now the men tell her she's beautiful and hit on her at her CT library. Hey guys..never sell short a married woman. Her husband probably doesn't mind!

hey 1bbc4u2c..she needs more guys like you around!

I've had a couple black guys hit on the wife over the last year . Sometimes you can feel the electricity when they're in the same vicinity..she's so attracted to them. She knows I wouldn't mind, and in fact asked me what she should do about the one. I suggested whatever she was comfortable with. He had asked her to dinner and..if his sister didn't work in the same office, I think she would have gone with my encouragement. Another time completely uncharacteristically she volunteered to go over to a friend of the family's house one on one to "fix his pc"..and she doesn't know that much about them. He's a big guy 6'6 245 and it would've been a whole new experience for her, and one I STILL regret . She went, he failed to take advantage, altho he had a strong inkling I didn't mind..Thinking on both occasions, she would have spread with these two men IF one didn't have family in her office, and two; He'd have made the play. He'd have had her. Funny thing was she made reference to being told by a friend that black men requiring ass fucking . Said I didn't know, but looking back in retro, thinking she was ready willing and able for anything they'd wanted. She said daily now the men tell her she's beautiful and hit on her at her CT library. Hey guys..never sell short a married woman. Her husband probably doesn't mind!

hey 1bbc4u2c..she needs more guys like you around!

Ill definitely keep that in mind... does your wife wear a charmbracelet or a tat somewhere to let a bull know she is available?

Back