New to the site from CT and want my wife fucked by black men ...simple as that :)

so heres my story ... im a 27 white boy married to a 23 white petite girl with a big ass and i think shes built for a black man. problem is i have mentioned to her twice now that i want to see her fucked by a black man and both times she got legit mad and upset with me but after i mentioned it the second time and she got mad we still ended up fucking and while i was eating her out and stuff i kept saying "you sure you dont want a black man to fuck you " and said it a few times and she ended up smiling and also a week ago i told her i bought some herb from two black guys and i showed them her ass pictures and they went nuts telling me how they wanna fuck her and i told her they said they would give me two 2 ounces to fuck her and she responded "thats not enough" so the point im trying to make is i think the feeling is there i just need a black man to help me. basically i live in CT and am im looking for a black man to help me either convince her or a plan to trick her into letting a black guy fuck the ******* outa her in front of me and if you can do this ill let you fuck her once a week all i want in return is to takepics of you fucking her
l_84ee4eba166546a786816d1bc0991f61.jpg

Back