New to the Country

AFRICANUS

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hello Blk to White members. I am new over here and would love to meet PAWGS(single or married) who love the have fun and let loose. I am Originally from West African, I was in France for 4 years and moved to the US Atlanta GA two years ago. I have a Gargantuan appetite for white women and would love to meet some here. I am very mobile, and can fly anywhere in the US with good notice. Look forward to hearing from all.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Hello Blk to White members. I am new over here and would love to meet PAWGS(single or married) who love the have fun and let loose. I am Originally from West African, I was in France for 4 years and moved to the US Atlanta GA two years ago. I have a Gargantuan appetite for white women and would love to meet some here. I am very mobile, and can fly anywhere in the US with good notice. Look forward to hearing from all.
All us lady's out here in Cali LOVE AFRICAN BBC (supreme) in every way!! We want YOU to make a trip out here & let's get down to business!!XOXO:sex:

Nice. Would love a go
ice.

Back