New to site

ccl4bbc

Hello, we are a happily married white couple that has been fantasizing about my wife fucking a black cock. It started as my (husband) fantasy because when me and my wife first got together 11 yrs ago she was kind of sexually conservative with not a lot of experience. I began introducing things and found she has an extreme love for sex. As time when by I found myself fantasizing about her being fucked real good by a BBC and experiencing a level of pleasure that I feel she deserves. Black men have always been attracted to her, and so I think it is what she needs. It took her awhile to openly say she was curious about trying a real BBC, but she is curious and I believe ready, but I know she would prefer me kind of surprising her with getting something set up. We have just relocated to the Newport News, VA so if any of you have suggestions on how best or where to find a black man willing to be a white wife's/couples first BBC experience, please share ideas. We have 2 girls still at home (14 & 16), so we have to plan things carefully, as well as we are professionals so discretion is important. I look forward to hearing any and all comments/suggestions.

Back