new to site

adsld

Female
my wife and i watch interracial movies alot havent had the discussion yet about maybe if she wanted to b with a black guy im sure she would but i would want to watch she is a blonde nice legs thin about 5 ft 7 ill try to upload photos or i can send pics to a cell to u to c

my wife and i watch interracial movies alot havent had the discussion yet about maybe if she wanted to b with a black guy im sure she would but i would want to watch she is a blonde nice legs thin about 5 ft 7 ill try to upload photos or i can send pics to a cell to u to c i have the pics just having trouble downloading from my i phone does it usually work

my wife and i watch interracial movies alot havent had the discussion yet about maybe if she wanted to b with a black guy im sure she would but i would want to watch she is a blonde nice legs thin about 5 ft 7 ill try to upload photos or i can send pics to a cell to u to c

Good Luck!

Welcome to the community!, if you're planning to post please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms we hope hope you find whatever you desire, Enjoy!

If this is a "request" thread, you are in violation of #17 of the Site's rules:please review the rules and expect this thread to be deleted.

Post "something" MORE creative than what you have posted so far

If this is a "request" thread, you are in violation of #17 of the Site's rules:please review the rules and expect this thread to be deleted.

Post "something" MORE creative than what you have posted so far
u started this I was trying to get to know u have fun

u started this I was trying to get to know u have fun

I did not start "this" YOU did, remember: "Hi I'm looking for my first interracial I have a boyfriend he is ok with me getting my first interracial from Boston ma will travel hit me up adsld on forum"

you were doing a VERY poor job "to get to know me"...

I did not start "this" YOU did, remember: "Hi I'm looking for my first interracial I have a boyfriend he is ok with me getting my first interracial from Boston ma will travel hit me up adsld on forum"

you were doing a VERY poor job "to get to know me"...
I wasn't rude like u I was trying to have a chat with u exchange pics and u attacked me for nothing

I wasn't rude like u I was trying to have a chat with u exchange pics and u attacked me for nothing

Nor was I rude to YOU, I'm just letting you know firsthand that this Site has rules, and you have violated many of them because you have not read them.

Wel, you KNOW me...because I filled out my profile.

Next time you want to get to "know" someone" consider starting a conversation with them after you upload a photo, OK?
other guys didn't have a prob but ok I met guys who r fake with a profile pic so works both ways ok sorry and bye

other guys didn't have a prob but ok I met guys who r fake with a profile pic so works both ways ok sorry and bye

Look at my avatar...

Do I look like "other guys"????

LMBAO:bounce:

Bye!
I'll be happy to delete your profile quickly!

Since you are a "couple", we encourage you to become verified by using the easy to follow instructions (please note step #5): https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/ we hope to see you soon as a "Real Person"!

Will u please stop with this I haven't bothered u I left it alone ok what do u think Iam a robot ? I'm a real person and female ty
I am not "bothering you" I AM the Administrator of this community just making sure you're visit is enjoyable with the other members!

Will u please stop with this I haven't bothered u I left it alone ok what do u think Iam a robot ? I'm a real person and female ty

You see YOU "claim to be a female" but reviewing your post, your language is from a MALE "perspective! I guess you can now see WHY I have my doubts about you and that if you wish to deceive more black men here you'd better check yourself FIRST! (Just because your avatar states "female" does NOT mean that you are a REAL Female in THIS community! Thanks for your cooperation!

blackmeat

You see YOU "claim to be a female" but reviewing your post, your language is from a MALE "perspective! I guess you can now see WHY I have my doubts about you and that if you wish to deceive more black men here you'd better check yourself FIRST! (Just because your avatar states "female" does NOT mean that you are a REAL Female in THIS community! Thanks for your cooperation!

blackmeat
Lol your something am I the only one on this site without a pic? No so go bother them and leave me alone ok big mani have left u alone leave me alone and bother someone else plenty of fakes here ok I'm real I don't need to prove to u

Back