New to Interracial relationship

HI EVERYONE!!!
I am new to this forum and in a fairly new relationship with a much older blackman, yes I am white. Looking to understand/explore this new found desire that has taken over me.
Jennifer
Welcome to b2w, jen ... it would help the forum readers if you filled out your personal info section when you get a chance ... if you're married, or have been, black experiences, and what specifically interests you in b2w relationships. For example, are you generally attracted to older men, do you like being subservient to a master, like multiple partner relationships, etc ... make sense?
Enjoy ... Mac

T
Welcome to b2w, jen ... it would help the forum readers if you filled out your personal info section when you get a chance ... if you're married, or have been, black experiences, and what specifically interests you in b2w relationships. For example, are you generally attracted to older men, do you like being subservient to a master, like multiple partner relationships, etc ... make sense?
Enjoy ... Mac

Thanks Mac. I will...i have been buried with messages since I first posted.

OK fellas...so I cannot keep up with responding to you PM's. So here is my story.

I am a brunette, 5'8" average to slender build 36c, 23yo, in college studying architecture. I have always dated white boys, big and not so big.

Short version..I was with my friend Michelle at her uncles house with a bunch of friends. I went to use the bathroom and walked in on her uncle while he was peeing. I walked away quickly and went back to the bathroom later.

So all I could think about was his penis size. I started looking up black cock and got hooked on interracial websites. Some pretty amazing stuff. It really turned me on. I started masturbating to Michelle's uncle, bought a big dildo to get the full feelings. After several weeks of videos I wanted to have the real experience.

The next time I met Michelle's uncle I quietly made the comment.."that was an impressive view in the restroom". I almost puked as I was so nervous. I walked away.

About two days later he was waiting for me by my house. He flagged me down and asked me about my comment. I told him about everything, well almost everything. I went to his house later on and got the fucking of a life time. I have to admit i was sore but it was so worth it.

Having a big cock going deeper and wider is a whole different feeling.

So, since then it has been on going. I started birthcontrol because, well, condoms just dont cut it.

I have started to have feelings for him. It is as if we are dating behind the scenes. When we go out, it is far from our area.

I have been trembling as I typed this. The memory of how it started get me soooo wet.

That's it...

OK fellas...so I cannot keep up with responding to you PM's. So here is my story.

I am a brunette, 5'8" average to slender build 36c, 23yo, in college studying architecture. I have always dated white boys, big and not so big.

Short version..I was with my friend Michelle at her uncles house with a bunch of friends. I went to use the bathroom and walked in on her uncle while he was peeing. I walked away quickly and went back to the bathroom later.

So all I could think about was his penis size. I started looking up black cock and got hooked on interracial websites. Some pretty amazing stuff. It really turned me on. I started masturbating to Michelle's uncle, bought a big dildo to get the full feelings. After several weeks of videos I wanted to have the real experience.

The next time I met Michelle's uncle I quietly made the comment.."that was an impressive view in the restroom". I almost puked as I was so nervous. I walked away.

About two days later he was waiting for me by my house. He flagged me down and asked me about my comment. I told him about everything, well almost everything. I went to his house later on and got the fucking of a life time. I have to admit i was sore but it was so worth it.

Having a big cock going deeper and wider is a whole different feeling.

So, since then it has been on going. I started birthcontrol because, well, condoms just dont cut it.

I have started to have feelings for him. It is as if we are dating behind the scenes. When we go out, it is far from our area.

I have been trembling as I typed this. The memory of how it started get me soooo wet.

That's it...
welcome to our world Jen I'm happy for you xxx

@Jen2016 congrats Jen! on multiple fronts. First, on your studies, good luck! I have a friend that's an architect and he loves it, great career. Also on being able to find a man that totally turns you on and also makes you happy. I guess my only question has to be about the feelings you are developing for him. I wrote in another post about those feelings and what seems like true emotion, but what is really just "sub-space" and afterward you have sub-drop - and so your mind starts to associate those things with Love and Desire, but really it's just the chemical reaction to the orgasm and the dominance he provides for you while having sex.

so what happens is- afterward when those chemicals are no longer in your system and you dont have him controlling you, you crave the internal feeling he provides. I dont like using this analogy but its the most direct and cogent way to describe it, but its like you are on a ******* of big cock.

Ive had it happen to me so many times with girls who I was only with for maybe a month that you start to recognize that its not real feelings but this "idealized" understanding of a relationship. So just go slow, always check in with yourself and make sure that what you are feeling is actually feelings and not just this desire.

Let me state before I end this post. There is nothing wrong with the feelings, its amazing to have sex that is off the charts, but id hate to see a young lady get hurt when all you might need is someone to say what might be happening.

good luck !!!

Reactions: Dkr
@Jen2016 congrats Jen! oiple fronts. First, on your studies, good luck! I have a friend that's an architect and he loves it, great career. Also on being able to find a man that totally turns you on and also makes you happy. I guess my only question has to be about the feelings you are developing for him. I wrote in another post about those feelings and what seems like true emotion, but what is really just "sub-space" and afterward you have sub-drop - and so your mind starts to associate those things with Love and Desire, but really it's just the chemical reaction to the orgasm and the dominance he provides for you while having sex.

so what happens is- afterward when those chemicals are no longer in your system and you dont have him controlling you, you crave the internal feeling he provides. I dont like using this analogy but its the most direct and cogent way to describe it, but its like you are on a ******* of big cock.

Ive had it happen to me so many times with girls who I was only with for maybe a month that you start to recognize that its not real feelings but this "idealized" understanding of a relationship. So just go slow, always check in with yourself and make sure that what you are feeling is actually feelings and not just this desire.

Let me state before I end this post. There is nothing wrong with the feelings, its amazing to have sex that is off the charts, but id hate to see a young lady get hurt when all you might need is someone to say what might be happening.

good luck !!!
Thanks. I am not saying the feelings are of love.

Right now I am focused on the fun of it all. You are right, it is like bring on *******. The feeling afterwards is wanting more.

Yes now that is how It should he! I'll bet you would make me smile! Now keep your eyes open for a girlfriend white who has never had BBC. Bring her into our exclusive club! Take note I have 1 tov3 Black studs to enjoy you if you wish when you get to Ohio. I gladly pay for your ticket! received_831473880284392.jpeg received_831473880284392.jpeg

Attachments

• received_831473846951062.jpeg
    received_831473846951062.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 13
Back