New to cuckold

As the title says we are new to this. Actually we haven't' done it yet. We've talked about it. Fantasized about it. Our favorite activity when I'm on the road for work is to have sex chats where she tells me about how she wants to get black fucked. We also work some mfm and fmf threesomes in but always cum back to her with a black cock. I feel like we are on the cusp, she's just afraid of the real thing, mostly the stranger factor. We live in a rural state where everyone knows everyone and their aren't many black studs around. So we'll have to travel for it, but not sure how to get her to just commit and go for it. Any tips. Oldest question around i bet.

As the title says we are new to this. Actually we haven't' done it yet. We've talked about it. Fantasized about it. Our favorite activity when I'm on the road for work is to have sex chats where she tells me about how she wants to get black fucked. We also work some mfm and fmf threesomes in but always cum back to her with a black cock. I feel like we are on the cusp, she's just afraid of the real thing, mostly the stranger factor. We live in a rural state where everyone knows everyone and their aren't many black studs around. So we'll have to travel for it, but not sure how to get her to just commit and go for it. Any tips. Oldest question around i bet.

Get at me, I could help.

Back