New to BBC & Loving it!

Ladies, Who introduced you to BBC

• Total voters
Hello all, I am Carol a 38 white married mom who has just had her first BBC. OMG What they have been saying is so true. My GF Kim introduced me two weeks before the 4th of July and I am hooked. At this point my husband has no idea that I cheated on him, and to be honest I am not so sure how he would take it. My GF Kim has been playing with BBC for about 4 yrs now and her husband still does not know. Well if you want to ask me anything just go for it. I uploaded a pic of myself just so you will know who your shatting with. Bye for now, Carol:wub:

Attachments

• Me1.jpg
    Me1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 111
Hello all, I am Carol a 38 white married mom who has just had her first BBC. OMG What they have been saying is so true. My GF Kim introduced me two weeks before the 4th of July and I am hooked. At this point my husband has no idea that I cheated on him, and to be honest I am not so sure how he would take it. My GF Kim has been playing with BBC for about 4 yrs now and her husband still does not know. Well if you want to ask me anything just go for it. I uploaded a pic of myself just so you will know who your shatting with. Bye for now, Carol:wub:
Mmmmm your welcum 2 my Monster BBC anytime babe.

Back