New Teacher

It has been a while since I've posted. A new young teacher has started so I made myself available for advice, he he. True story as I must say , she's on the chunky side and not the best looking women so none of the male teachers were trying to get to know her. Well white pussy is my weakness. I started out by touching her arms and then shoulders with no resistance or negative response from her,then I talked about how I love to see women wearing dresses. Two weeks in and she wore a dress twice. I knew that I could go a little further.To my surprise she wanted to take a picture with my elementary ******* and one with me only. I told her that I didn't like the picture because we were to far apart, she sat on my knee as one of my student took the picture. So for two weeks I did little touchies moves on her. I asked her to come to the regular hangout spot for the teachers on Friday. She showed up and I knew that I would be either fingering or fucking her that evening. Since the time changed it gets dark early so I was able to get her to walk with me to my car without any of the other teachers there to notice us leaving together. I wasted no time on holding back, I started out rubbing her huge tits and she just sat there with a puzzled look on her face as I ran my hands under her top and undid her bra. I was hard as turtle shell looking at her pink fat nipples and sucking away at them. I placed her hand on my fat black dick and she lost it, she almost tore my pants off. I guided her head down to my dick as she began to suck on it like the inexperienced young woman that she is. Since my truck is so large and I have dark tint we moved to the back seat. I lifted up her long skirt and and removed her panties, as I ran my fingers across her pussy her love juices was flowing like a river. She was aggressively jacking my cock, a little bit to hard so I pushed her back and lifted one leg so I could drive my fat black cock into her pinkness. As I entered her hole she gasped and wiggled to try and pull back to keep the ******* of my cock from going end to deep. She was very tight and wet, I started to drive in and out with fast and deep thrust as she moaned loudly. I could not hold back anymore, I told her that I was going to cum and that I want to cum into your mouth and she said Peaseeee do as I gave her three to four hard pumps and BOOM. It was to much for her as she began to gag from her inexperienced with sex. Stay tuned for the next fucking before Christmas. This time it will be in a hotel. For pictures of her pussy that night- nastyblack1 gmail

It has been a while since I've posted. A new young teacher has started so I made myself available for advice, he he. True story as I must say , she's on the chunky side and not the best looking women so none of the male teachers were trying to get to know her. Well white pussy is my weakness. I started out by touching her arms and then shoulders with no resistance or negative response from her,then I talked about how I love to see women wearing dresses. Two weeks in and she wore a dress twice. I knew that I could go a little further.To my surprise she wanted to take a picture with my elementary ******* and one with me only. I told her that I didn't like the picture because we were to far apart, she sat on my knee as one of my student took the picture. So for two weeks I did little touchies moves on her. I asked her to come to the regular hangout spot for the teachers on Friday. She showed up and I knew that I would be either fingering or fucking her that evening. Since the time changed it gets dark early so I was able to get her to walk with me to my car without any of the other teachers there to notice us leaving together. I wasted no time on holding back, I started out rubbing her huge tits and she just sat there with a puzzled look on her face as I ran my hands under her top and undid her bra. I was hard as turtle shell looking at her pink fat nipples and sucking away at them. I placed her hand on my fat black dick and she lost it, she almost tore my pants off. I guided her head down to my dick as she began to suck on it like the inexperienced young woman that she is. Since my truck is so large and I have dark tint we moved to the back seat. I lifted up her long skirt and and removed her panties, as I ran my fingers across her pussy her love juices was flowing like a river. She was aggressively jacking my cock, a little bit to hard so I pushed her back and lifted one leg so I could drive my fat black cock into her pinkness. As I entered her hole she gasped and wiggled to try and pull back to keep the ******* of my cock from going end to deep. She was very tight and wet, I started to drive in and out with fast and deep thrust as she moaned loudly. I could not hold back anymore, I told her that I was going to cum and that I want to cum into your mouth and she said Peaseeee do as I gave her three to four hard pumps and BOOM. It was to much for her as she began to gag from her inexperienced with sex. Stay tuned for the next fucking before Christmas. This time it will be in a hotel. For pictures of her pussy that night- nastyblack1 gmail
Cannot wait for more..

Did she have a white bf?

Back